BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default dark vengeance 7th ed rulebook?

greetings fellow hobbyists, do you guys/girls know if the 7th ed rulebook comes with dark vengeance?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Lindsay Anderson View Post
    greetings fellow hobbyists, do you guys/girls know if the 7th ed rulebook comes with dark vengeance?
    Not yet included.

thanks for answering my question, I hope gamesworkshop releases 7th edition rules in dark vengeance.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Lindsay Anderson View Post
    thanks for answering my question, I hope gamesworkshop releases 7th edition rules in dark vengeance.
    There is likely going to be a whole new box set -- different from Dark Vengeance. So if you're wanting the models from DV, then you should buy it soon (or look on Ebay).
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

It's worth mentioning that White Dwarf suggested they would be repacking Dark Vengeance with the new rules, rather than doing a whole new box set. We'll see, though.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Katharon View Post
    There is likely going to be a whole new box set -- different from Dark Vengeance. So if you're wanting the models from DV, then you should buy it soon (or look on Ebay).
    apparently the next boxed set contains blood angels and orks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    It's worth mentioning that White Dwarf suggested they would be repacking Dark Vengeance with the new rules, rather than doing a whole new box set. We'll see, though.
    hopefully that'll happen and it would be very cool if they packed it with physic cards and objective cards.

Chaplain

Dark Vengeance is being repackaged with a mini rulebook for 7th edition.

So everything will stay the same, just with a new mini rulebook (which may only contain a shortened version of the rules to get players started).

The Orks vs Blood Angels rumour was actually for something else (possible 10mm Battle for Armageddon boxed game similar to Dreadfleet - like a scaled down epic).

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by StraightSilver View Post
    The Orks vs Blood Angels rumour was actually for something else (possible 10mm Battle for Armageddon boxed game similar to Dreadfleet - like a scaled down epic).
    Would love to see this.

Veteran-Sergeant

Say it ain't so! I have been holding out on buying the 7th ed rules because I want to get the BA+Orks starter box!

A mate of mine runs a shop and he was informed that they had a leaflet in the DV sets now to the effect that "This rule book is no longer valid and you can buy the new rule book from Games Workshop or the store where you purchased this boxed set."

That was it, no new rule book.
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast