BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default Tactical objective "types"

Perhaps I'm being silly, but I've looked through "the rules" and nowhere can I find reference to the objective "types" (take and hold, purge, capture and control etc.).

Is there a page that I've missed that tells us what these "types" are, how they work etc.?

Cheers

sw

Quote Originally Posted by swoods View Post
    Perhaps I'm being silly, but I've looked through "the rules" and nowhere can I find reference to the objective "types" (take and hold, purge, capture and control etc.).

Is there a page that I've missed that tells us what these "types" are, how they work etc.?

Cheers

sw
    There is nothing for them yet, but something may use those types in the future, it also allows for you to get the same objective several times in a game for the ones that are repeated.

I wondered that myself, why they're there, but maybe it's for missions yet to be released. Perhaps for example a 'purge' will net you x amount of points while 'C&C' will net you more (or less) for doing it. we'll just have to wait and see on that.
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

Battle-Brother

Ah, ok...

Thanks for clearing that up, I was beginning to think I was missing something glaringly obvious!