BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: World Cup 2014

That's why the Germans are successful at Football.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Yeah, I couldn't imagine the England team passing the ball that final time and giving someone else the scoring opportunity, they're too much about personnel glory.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Because that's how the Premiership is, you be the best by scoring all the goals. The German FA is far less selfish.

First-Captain

also, after the 3rd or so goal it was clear we had absolutely nothing to lose any more, so why not be nice to your mates
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

[url]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2123353-memes-take-over-twitter-as-germany-rout-brazil-at-the-world-cup?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&ut m_campaign=programming-national[/url]
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

"Take that you homophobic dicks!" Were my exact words.

Occuli Imperator

Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

First-Captain

well now that was a worthy final! what a match!
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

Well done!
    Germany were certainly the stronger of the two teams, apart from a couple of breaks there was no real argentine threat. The score could easily have been a lot higher.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

First-Captain

didn't look that clear cut from our end that's for sure...

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast