BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    As for Buffy, I honestly feel that anyone who can stare at Sarah Michelle Geller for that long and not vomit doesn't deserve to breath the same air that I do. It's not much better than Twilight which isn't saying much.
    Look how wrong this person is.

Buffy was of its time.

Really enjoyed it first time around, but now still ok, but no as awesome as I remembered it to be.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Buffy was of its time.

Really enjoyed it first time around, but now still ok, but no as awesome as I remembered it to be.
    Were you 12 at the time? Because then that would make sense since our expectations are rather low at that age.
    Where is my tinfoil hat!??
    Aka Arcane, veteran GW-Conspiracy Theorist

16ish.

Still enjoy it, but not as universally as I did.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

Makes sense. Btw you should check out Deep Space Nine. While overall not as good as TNG it has some really unique characters and the last few seasons are very good.
    Where is my tinfoil hat!??
    Aka Arcane, veteran GW-Conspiracy Theorist

First-Captain

Makes sense. Btw you should check out Deep Space Nine. While overall not as good as TNG it has some really unique characters and the last few seasons are very good.
    Mehh, Try Babylon 5 Seasons 1 to 3 instead, far superior to all of Deep Space Trashcan....

I agree about Buffy though, after season 3 it got even more daft, stopped watching it after season 4, still haven't seen the rest to this day.
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Were you 12 at the time? Because then that would make sense since our expectations are rather low at that age.
    If you think it was anything like Twilight then you haven't watched either of them.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

I unfortunately have to agree with EG.

Despite TNG being the bestest eva! I do enjoy DS9, especially for a binge as you start to get the story arc flowing. VOY is good once you hit Scorpion pt1 new writters + 7of9 oh yes.

I've been watching Dusk till Dawn the series and that is quite enjoyable.

Also DS9 is at least 4 better than Babylon 5.

Currently I am watching Battle Star, I blame EG and her Stockhoff adoration.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Richardson View Post
    Mehh, Try Babylon 5 Seasons 1 to 3 instead, far superior to all of Deep Space Trashcan....

I agree about Buffy though, after season 3 it got even more daft, stopped watching it after season 4, still haven't seen the rest to this day.
    Babylon 5? really?
    But doesn't that mean you missed hot evil lesbian witch Willow? Also it had mostly jumped the shark by series 6

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    I unfortunately have to agree with EG.

Despite TNG being the bestest eva! I do enjoy DS9, especially for a binge as you start to get the story arc flowing. VOY is good once you hit Scorpion pt1 new writters + 7of9 oh yes.

I've been watching Dusk till Dawn the series and that is quite enjoyable.

Also DS9 is at least 4 better than Babylon 5.

Currently I am watching Battle Star, I blame EG and her Stockhoff adoration.
    DS9 has some good arcs then they'd ruin the flow with the morality episodes they just shove in there.
    The Tribble episode is still the greatest Star Trek of all time.

I've seen a few of the BSG remake and now need the boxset
    Last edited by Psychosplodge; 06-18-2014 at 02:06 AM. Reason: so it makes sense

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Buffy seasons 6-7 were a bit weird at times, 6 had some amazing episodes though. So did 7, just also weirdness.

Never actually cared for Babylon 5. I didn't dislike it but I didn't love it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast