BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Yes I agree. I'm not good enough to freehand the BP logos like some of the other guys out there, and the GW transfers tend to 'silver' even with Microsol or Solvaset. I'm thinking of getting some BP logos done as waterslide transfers on thinner paper than GW uses so that would make things a little easier. Once I've got my workshop set up again (long story) this is one of my jobs to do.

so daily update with more pictures!

Infantry Platoon

Cadians with Secret Weapon heads

Atlas ARV

Bought from Tinners on Warseer as a scratchbuilt hull, lots more work done to the crane and the details, plus tracks added.

Sabre AA Platforms

built from leftovers - toy car wheels, Razorback top plate, Warmachine bases, old GW Space Hulk Door bases etc.

Pater Sin and some Midget Pyskers

Empire Flagellent plus 9 Trollforged figures

NOOOO! Not the midget psykers, anything but that!

Battle-Brother

Yes, all 9 of them! With the new dex not using the Overseers I'm thinking of adding #10 and making Pater Sin a priest to attach to a Conscript squad of 'Infardi'...what do you think?

And now with your reply I can post 10 more pictures!

Tarellian Mercenaries

Straight from the box figures from Hasslefree (Goloth)

Medic

Cadian medic plus Chaos Marauder head with Greenstuff

Dark Mechanicus Tech Priest

Tzeentch Sorceror, Puppetswar Servo arm, Wood Elf head and other bits

Thudd Guns

1/72 Wheels, styrene strip and Chaos missile launchers

Artillery Officer

Full Borer model using a Maxmini head.

Battle-Brother

last post before we get onto the WIP stuff!

AT-70 Anarchist Pattern (Punisher)

Anarchy Models hull, Chimera sides/tracks, Kromlech turret and not-Pask from GW/Maxmini

Artillery Crew (finished since this photo was taken)

Chaos Marauders with Maxmini heads

As much as i truly despise the bloodpact i do really enjoy what you've done with this army so far

Battle-Brother

thanks - quite a few more units to build and add to it yet, but I have a few other projects to do this year including a house renovation (which has been eating up most of my weekends since Feb).

Anyway here are the WIPs of the next few things:

Stalk Tank (Blightwheel Mantis tank with some extra leg links and a bit of repositioning to make its stance more like a Praying Mantis)

Pack Howitzers (Mortars - made with styrene and IG heavy weapon bits to a design from other on the Ammobunker forum)

Astropath - no idea what he could be in the Gaunt's ghosts world, he was going to be my Gore Mage but I have a better figure for that now.

Ratlings (Skaven Jezzails with conversions)

The second three are obviously made from the shield bearers that come with the jezzail guys, but I've modified each into something more spec ops. The first one has a silenced pistol, made from a Zinge Industries gun with a piece of plastic rod added for the silencer. The second is carrying once of those glass carriers like they use in the movies to remove the piece of window that they then shoot through to assassinate someone. I've even cut a circle of clear plastic to be the glass, you can see it sitting on his base, and I'll add that once he's been painted. The last guy was a bit of a puzzle, but I thought some kind of camera on a stick for seeing over obstacles might be useful..we'll see!

U-90 Usurper (2 Russ kits and an Armorcast Howitzer)

Occuli Imperator

I really love the thudd guns and Sabre AA platforms. Though the latter really do remind me of those mobile electronic roadside message boards
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Battle-Brother

thanks, and yes they do a bit - although this is what I had in mind when I made them, WW2 US AA trailer.

Battle-Brother

What a busy few months! House renovation still ongoing, arm injury and a big project taking off in the day job!

A few months back I was stomped by a guy with a knight, admittedly he was using the shield vs barrage wrongly but even so - I needed a knight of my own! (He wasn't cheating it was an honest mistake).

So here is my Chaotic knight

It's from a guy in Spain, who makes some great resin kits.

Just getting the magnets sorted so I can switch from Giant Saw to Powerfist and then I can attach his other arm. There are also so more armour plates to add but I've left them off until after painting.

Brother-Captain

Good stuff man! Always been a huge fan of renegade troops of Abnett, and you're doing them justice. The only comment I can offer is that the vehicles are still a bit too clean perhaps. Especially the engineering vehicle. That hull should have received a lot more wear & tear,k especially where the crane mounts against the hull when deployed.
    Blood Angels Army Project
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=12017

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast