BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Sisters are the one "instant buy" for me, always wanted to collect em' but I hate metal so I've always waited for them to come out in plastic.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

likewise
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Thirded
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Fourthed!
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Quote Originally Posted by mafiacheese View Post
    While in-store today making purchases to qualify for the "win your dream army" raffle, it was heavily hinted to me that Sisters on Bikes are coming out this year. Further, this employee informed me that they had seen the sculpts already, and that they're due out in November. Beyond that, I have nothing else, but if anyone else can substantiate that claim, I'm sure that there will be several Sisters players out there who will be rather excited!
    I want this to be true this time so bad.

Brother-Captain

Huge dose of salt aside, i'd love that.
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

This might not be backing up, but Forgeworld staff confirmed (not Rumours) that they had Sisters of Silence (Horus Heresy) planned for their 7th Book. (Old info from last year but to me in person)

As Book 6 was February, I can see Sisters of Silence coming with Book 7 in November.

Why am I saying this?
    Forgeworld Sisters of Silence on Grav-Bikes is much more plausible than GW Sisters of Battle plastic bikes on sprue....

7th Book: – Space Wolves, Thousand Sons, Sisters of Silence/Sororitas Silentum, Custodes (Prospero story)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTalos View Post
    This might not be backing up, but Forgeworld staff confirmed (not Rumours) that they had Sisters of Silence (Horus Heresy) planned for their 7th Book. (Old info from last year but to me in person)

As Book 6 was February, I can see Sisters of Silence coming with Book 7 in November.

Why am I saying this?
    Forgeworld Sisters of Silence on Grav-Bikes is much more plausible than GW Sisters of Battle plastic bikes on sprue....

7th Book: – Space Wolves, Thousand Sons, Sisters of Silence/Sororitas Silentum, Custodes (Prospero story)
    If this is true, that would be the perfect time for GW to launch an update to the Sororitas codex.

Quote Originally Posted by zanth View Post
    If this is true, that would be the perfect time for GW to launch an update to the Sororitas codex.
    Why? The only connection between the two forces is they're composed of women and have 'Sisters' in the name. There's no other real link between them that I'm aware of.

Chapter-Master

Patrick is correct, the Sisters of Silence are a completely different faction - [url]http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Sisters_of_Silence[/url]

It will be great to see the Silent Sisterhood in model form though, one of the few heresy era factions I'm interested in.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast