BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

GW really wont
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Librarian

agreed, but my concern is at this point GW has either got to sort of take the damage done or do something so revolutionary it almost makes the old army options/weapons pointless in favor of their new models, i.e. unique sisters vehicles/weapons.

Personally aside from the immediate sisters line ide really like plastic deathcult/crusaders

I think an all plastic range will be revolutionary enough. RH stuff is still going to be resin and metal and their prices are similar to GWs. Cheaper usually, when it comes to plastic troops.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

There hasn't been any damage done. Raging Heroes are resin and metal, and a different style. Wont stop people buying plastic sisters
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    There hasn't been any damage done. Raging Heroes are resin and metal, and a different style. Wont stop people buying plastic sisters
    Yeah, the RH are very nice, but I'm happy to wait for plastic.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Not at all. I'm buying into RH, but I will buy the crap out of any new official plastics. You can never have too many sergeants, special/heavy weapons or basic troops. I just want some variety in my troops, and plastic official models will only enhance that further.

Depends. The not-seraphim look very nice and the not-daemonettes look like the models gw had prior to the current ones which just look soo much better.
    Do not think I would buy a lot of GW sisters / Slaanesh with them around.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Depends. The not-seraphim look very nice and the not-daemonettes look like the models gw had prior to the current ones which just look soo much better.
    Do not think I would buy a lot of GW sisters / Slaanesh with them around.
    If I was going to start a Slaanesh army, I would totally go with Raging Heroes.

But for Adepta Sororitas, I'm sticking with Games Workshop. When it comes to their design aesthetic, I would expect space nuns to be more robust, not posing for a Space-Summer Space-Swimsuit Space-Magazine.

Initiate

Immolator is listed as "No Longer Available / Sold Out" on the the UK GW site.

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Sisters-of-Battle-Immolator[/url]

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by nekogunner View Post
    Immolator is listed as "No Longer Available / Sold Out" on the the UK GW site.

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Sisters-of-Battle-Immolator[/url]
    This could possibly mean they are pulling it to up the price , or even repackage maybe? It's still showing a available on the US webstore. Sadly I don't think it really means anything in terms of us getting new Sisters. Sad face.
    Last edited by Wolf of Winter; 08-04-2015 at 10:48 AM.
    There is no time for peace... Only...eternal...WAR...

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast