BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Tried posting in a new thread, but it does not seemed to have worked, yet.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AS.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	12414
    Spread the word:
    [url]http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/632419.page[/url]

Brother-Sergeant

I just saw this on Faeit... may be a little late to the party, but wanted to share in case anyone hadn't seen it...

Truth? tinfoil? ARGH!!!!!!

[url]http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/sisters-of-battle-models-in-production.html[/url]
    There is no time for peace... Only...eternal...WAR...

Chapter-Master

I so hope that is true
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chaplain

Well, "if" the Codex is done then the models are already done too.

These days the Codex is written after the models are finished, so "if" a Codex has been spotted then the figures will be coming out at the same time.

Q2 release seems a bit optimistic but I must admit if GW were going to release Battle Sisters then doing so around Easter would be thematically appropriate, in the same way October was for Dark Eldar.

Chapter-Master

yup, what with all those rabbit ears and egg grenades the Sisters love

I am 100% certain we will see plastic sisters at some point, if they come out in a few months that would be incredible
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Now that something as obscure as a Harlequins army has returned I'm feeling really good about Sisters chances.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    Now that something as obscure as a Harlequins army has returned I'm feeling really good about Sisters chances.
    I'm inclined to agree with you on this. Looking at the new Harlequin minis certainly gives some hope to the chances of the plastic sisters issues finally being resolved. I can only begin to imagine how stunning the SoB will look with the versatility of plastic...

I noticed that there has been mention of the 'habit' (I forget the correct name for a nuns headpiece) being one of the issues (as well as filigree and fleur de lys) which begs me to ask the question of just how different the new Sisters will look compared to the classic minis? Will it just be a case of you can either have a bare head, helmed, or with 'nun' garb? I wonder what else will be changed? Puts me in mind of:

Name:	RT Sister.gif 
Views:	770 
Size:	431.1 KB 
ID:	12499

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf of Winter View Post
    I'm inclined to agree with you on this. Looking at the new Harlequin minis certainly gives some hope to the chances of the plastic sisters issues finally being resolved. I can only begin to imagine how stunning the SoB will look with the versatility of plastic...

I noticed that there has been mention of the 'habit' (I forget the correct name for a nuns headpiece) being one of the issues (as well as filigree and fleur de lys) which begs me to ask the question of just how different the new Sisters will look compared to the classic minis? Will it just be a case of you can either have a bare head, helmed, or with 'nun' garb? I wonder what else will be changed? Puts me in mind of:

Name:	RT Sister.gif 
Views:	770 
Size:	431.1 KB 
ID:	12499
    I like that picture. That would be an awesome aesthetic choice for a new Sisters line.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

That'd be cool to have the three options. So far all the rumours I've seen pop up here lately have come true, so I don't doubt at all we'll see Chaos in Feb, and Sisters in March. That fits most of the "timelines" Ive seen floating around the web. I've been trying to get anything out of my GW rep, but he claims to know nothing(which may very well be true).

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by zanth View Post
    That'd be cool to have the three options. So far all the rumours I've seen pop up here lately have come true, so I don't doubt at all we'll see Chaos in Feb, and Sisters in March. That fits most of the "timelines" Ive seen floating around the web. I've been trying to get anything out of my GW rep, but he claims to know nothing(which may very well be true).
    I'm just hoping it happens. I've been reading the rumor mill for years now, and I have become somewhat cynical about the whole subject, but something "feels" different this time around. A tremor in the warp, maybe! lol!

Not only would it mean I can revive my beloved Sisters, but my friend who is convinced they have gone the way of the short stumpy guys with big guns. One large helping of eating his own words coming up... hehe.

I don't see a reason why they wouldn't do well either, even with the younger 40K crowd, I mean, its the 'new shiny', but I feel it gives a different option for those burnt out on superhuman warriors or bad guys to do something refreshing a new.

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast