BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

I think just two, I don't know if it was supposed to be a trilogy or not.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I feel like I always expected a third. But it wouldn't be the first supposed trilogy that the BL never finished.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

First-Captain

Don't think it was intended to be a trilogy and he didn't indicate what he'd want to do just that if he had the time and was allowed to choose a book to write, it would be in that area. Laurie Goulding and the authors there all had a good laugh about a few other series that had failed to materalise another book. Mostly the Bequin trilogy, Laurie suggested we all email Dan Abnett and let him know we're waiting! They all seemed to think it wasn't worth bothering asking ADB to get a move on with the next Abaddon book as nothing speeds that man up.

Well, more rumours than ever again, and a few more models dropped out of availability in the Sisters range on the GW website. Can't quite recall what's missing now, however.

Brother-Captain

I deeply hope the plastic Sisters rumors are true. My Imperial Guard collection is pretty much complete. If I were to ever pick up a second army, Sisters would be it.
    There is one direction: FORWARD!

I'd like to hope the mention of plastic Sisters of Battle in the Magnus the Red reveal is a confirmation. I guess we shall see in the coming several months.

Brother-Sergeant

OK, so I just got an email from Blood of Kittens this morning saying about leaked info for a new codex coming out: Imperial Agents. New rules for GK, Inquisition, Sisters of Battle, and other forces, and also something about rules for generating henchmen retinues again. Not sure if this has been brought up elsewhere, but I'd figured I'd share it it also mentions a resin Canoness? color me excited!

Source: [URL="http://bloodofkittens.com/blog/2016/12/05/codex-imperial-agents-leak-compilation/"]http://bloodofkittens.com/blog/2016/12/05/codex-imperial-agents-leak-compilation/[/URL]
    Last edited by Wolf of Winter; 12-06-2016 at 09:34 AM.
    There is no time for peace... Only...eternal...WAR...

Brother-Captain

That sounds fabulous. The Inquisition has been needing an update for a while now, and to pack in Adeptus Sororitas, too is a good move. I hope this rumor is true, because I would definitely buy that book.
    There is one direction: FORWARD!

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Rissan4ever View Post
    That sounds fabulous. The Inquisition has been needing an update for a while now, and to pack in Adeptus Sororitas, too is a good move. I hope this rumor is true, because I would definitely buy that book.
    Right there with you!! could Games Workshop finally win me back? we'll see... lol!
    There is no time for peace... Only...eternal...WAR...

Brother-Sergeant

So this will sound like a dumb question but if the SoB are rolled into this Imperial Agents codex does that mean 1) A new codex for the SoB from the ground up and 2) Is it just big enough of a codex to be only as allies? I'm just confused as to what this Imperial Agents codex is exactly. That is if anyone knows at this point.

Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast