BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

From Spikey Bits
    [url]http://spikeybitsblog.com/2014/12/new-pics-shield-of-baal-exterminatus-2.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_c ampaign=Feed%3A+SpikeyBitsFeed+%28Spikey+Bits%29&u tm_content=FaceBook[/url]
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3xl%u00252B(1).jpg 
Views:	4358 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	12059
    Where is my tinfoil hat!??
    Aka Arcane, veteran GW-Conspiracy Theorist

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    From Spikey Bits
    [url]http://spikeybitsblog.com/2014/12/new-pics-shield-of-baal-exterminatus-2.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_c ampaign=Feed%3A+SpikeyBitsFeed+%28Spikey+Bits%29&u tm_content=FaceBook[/url]
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3xl%u00252B(1).jpg 
Views:	4358 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	12059
    Sadly, just Shield of Baal stuff.

I'm curious about the claim from the 2015 40k releases article with the claim that Sororitas are in the 2015 line up.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

aren't we all
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    aren't we all
    Yeah. I've started looking around more and sharing the article on other boards to see what I can dredge up. Here's what I got so far:

From Bolter and Chainsword:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishagu
    A Hardback Sororitas Codex with plastic kits. I was told something similar by someone in the know not long ago. It could be true...
    From Warseer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephillion
    I’ve heard more credible things about Sisters being later (next year), and the fact that they would redo Dark Angels, CSM and Daemons so soon… instead of redoing the problem Codices… seems like whoever wrote this just assumed GW would follow the same order.
    I'm still looking but I haven't see much else either way on the possibility.

Fly Lord

Via Steve the Warboss 1-11-2015

Regarding Sororitas Codex
    After the featuring in the Shields of Baal Campaign i think its possible for a near Sororitas release. The Codex is complete and can be released every time. More rumors do not exist at the moment.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

I hope he means "any time".

Chapter-Master

I've got a full metal Sisters army just sitting around waiting for a new codex and for me to finish painting them.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master

I've been thinking about this whole "complete and ready to be released at any time" claim. Maybe it's true? For all that I decry the "oh, it's all a money grab, everything is a money grab" argument, it's also the case that GW is struggling with falling profits and trying to maintain the confidence of their investors. Maybe they plan to support the Sororitas, but the time has never seemed right, because they're too desperate to make sure that every release is the most profitable release possible? And because they only do one kind of release - the big release, with lots of secrecy and videos and other meaningless garbage, and never a quieter lower-overhead release - they haven't felt like the time was right, yet?
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Considering how poorly WFB is doing I have a feeling that the falling profits are more to do with that than most anything else at this point.

If Sisters are just awaiting a hole to fill in the release schedule then it's more likely that they need a two-month release period and with everything else that's on the table to be released they just can't find a good spot to put them in yet. Maybe that'll change, or maybe they'll double down and just do it in a single month. I don't know. I'm just speculating at this point on a possibility.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post
    I've been thinking about this whole "complete and ready to be released at any time" claim. Maybe it's true? For all that I decry the "oh, it's all a money grab, everything is a money grab" argument, it's also the case that GW is struggling with falling profits and trying to maintain the confidence of their investors. Maybe they plan to support the Sororitas, but the time has never seemed right, because they're too desperate to make sure that every release is the most profitable release possible? And because they only do one kind of release - the big release, with lots of secrecy and videos and other meaningless garbage, and never a quieter lower-overhead release - they haven't felt like the time was right, yet?
    They sat on Dark Eldar stuff for a long time as well. Just because there are higher priority core armies to update doesn't mean they won't eventually get around to Sisters. Eventually.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast