BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

The problem with SoB rumours is they are going to be right eventually, because we know they are being worked on. Jes Goodwin has said so on more than one occasion. Until we get leaked picture there is really no point getting worked up over anything.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Sergeant

OK, I can see I opened a rather large and unpleasant can of worms with my post, which was not my intention at all, I just wanted to contribute to the cause for the SoB. I agree with Erik though. I don't understand why GW have to be so covertly secretive about what's coming down the pipeline that's anything over a couple of weeks from a release. Lots of manufacturers set out road maps for 3/6/12 month time frames (subject to change, obviously), so I don't know why GW treats its product release schedule like it's a chapter of Project Blue Book - above top secret.

I'm a toy collector as well, and subscribe to a line that does reveals every few months for what's coming, and it generates excitement. Sure there is speculation as well, but we have at least a rough idea of what is to be expected, usually through sneak peeks, reveals and other means. It also helps that there is a brand manager who actually interacts with fans too, not only at the toy fairs, but on the internet. Maybe GW should do themselves a favor and hire one...
    There is no time for peace... Only...eternal...WAR...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf of Winter View Post
    It also helps that there is a brand manager who actually interacts with fans too, not only at the toy fairs, but on the internet. Maybe GW should do themselves a favor and hire one...
    That can just keeps getting bigger...
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    "And"... It's not fair for anyone who's using this site to go bashing another site for doing the same tricks in order to get hits. That's all. Do I need to actually go into an explanation of how bashing one site while using another means that you implicitly support the actions of the site you're using, which makes you a hypocrite for bashing the other while not simultaneously pointing out the flaws of the current website? Or is that too difficult a concept?
    Wow, where do I even begin? In what sense does pointing out that Faeit is not a reliable rumour source count as "bashing"? And why would that be hypocritical unless the rumours were the reason you were here?

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    That can just keeps getting bigger...
    You're right of course... dang it. OK, I'm done with all that lol!

Regardless of rumors, websites, unlimited rice pudding, here's to hoping that we get some positive movement in 2015 for the Daughters of the Emperor
    There is no time for peace... Only...eternal...WAR...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf of Winter View Post
    You're right of course... dang it. OK, I'm done with all that lol!

Regardless of rumors, websites, unlimited rice pudding, here's to hoping that we get some positive movement in 2015 for the Daughters of the Emperor
    Quite!

Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    The problem with SoB rumours is they are going to be right eventually, because we know they are being worked on. Jes Goodwin has said so on more than one occasion. Until we get leaked picture there is really no point getting worked up over anything.
    Can I get worked up over the possibility of a new sister superior? I thought I might pick up some of the models I don't own but GW are down to two of the very oldest models; that includes Seraphim who have zero available. I hope the GW are using up all the metal before moving to plastic rumours are true, other wise we'll be converting superiors from standard sisters.
    Rogue Trader since 1991.

Librarian

Y'know, if GW takes too long, Raging Heroes is going to come out with their Sisters of Eternal Mercy. The Kickstarter for it is slated for late March, and the Toughest Girls of the Galaxy will be fully released by the end of 2015. If GW drags their feet, Raging Heroes will release their Sisters.

Then we'd have models that would look great and unique, and could just keep using the digital codex forever. :P

Chapter-Master

I do like the raging heroes sisters, but they are a little too over the top for my liking to be GW sisters.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Yeah, but the Sisters as they are in the Digital Codex kinda suck. :P I had a game today up against guard with lots of armour and just got smoked. All the melta in the world won't help if you can't get your transports in range before they get destroyed.

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast