BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Quote Originally Posted by The Turnip Master View Post
    An entire range of single-pose sisters would certainly be disappointing, but since I would probably be doing a lot of converting anyway, it probably wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.
    It would be a cheaper alternative to the expensive, heavy mono pose sisters we have now. :P

They'd also look better, even mono-pose. Have you seen plastics these days?
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    They'd also look better, even mono-pose. Have you seen plastics these days?
    Yeah, that's how I feel about it too. I would be pretty disappointed with monopose as an answer but at least we'd have plastics... lol

Quote Originally Posted by zanth View Post
    It would be a cheaper alternative to the expensive, heavy mono pose sisters we have now. :P
    Definitely. Also, even with the most basic snap-fit figures like the Chaos Cultists from Dark Vengeance, it's a pretty easy to chop off heads and arms to swap around and give a unit some variety, even if there's only a handful of poses. Trying to do the same with metal figs is much harder, and sometimes there's no way to salvage the bits you cut off.

So I picked up a Canoness Veridyan over the weekend. Was pretty excited to be picking up my first new SoB miniature in years. Now I knew the figure was cast in resin, but it feels suspiciously like Finecrap material to me, and is extremely flexible:

The sword can flex real easy. I'm sure it'll be fine, but for $25 I was hoping it would be cast in some slightly sturdier resin....
    There is no time for peace... Only...eternal...WAR...

O.o I thought she's in plastic. Now that's shocking me a bit that GW still does new Finecast minis...
    Visit my gallery: http://www.game-coding.de/minis

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637