BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Initiate

I e-mailled them a couple weeks ago before the site overhaul and they replied with:

The Repressor was taken off sale as we needed to carry out extensive re-mastering work on the kit. Periodically master models need some work so we can continue to produce moulds, this means we have to take the products of sale for a short time to replace and repair the master models and then produce new moulds. The amount of time this takes depends on many factors including the level of detail in the model and the level of work the designers and mould makers already have scheduled. Unfortunately this means we can not give an accurate estimate of how long they will be unavailable for."

Quote Originally Posted by nekogunner View Post
    I e-mailled them a couple weeks ago before the site overhaul and they replied with:

The Repressor was taken off sale as we needed to carry out extensive re-mastering work on the kit. Periodically master models need some work so we can continue to produce moulds, this means we have to take the products of sale for a short time to replace and repair the master models and then produce new moulds. The amount of time this takes depends on many factors including the level of detail in the model and the level of work the designers and mould makers already have scheduled. Unfortunately this means we can not give an accurate estimate of how long they will be unavailable for."
    They told me that about a year ago. I don't have much hope.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

If it makes you feel better there are a number of conversion tutorials on how to turn an rhino/immolator into a repressor online
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by zanth View Post
    They told me that about a year ago. I don't have much hope.
    For what model, the exorcist? The repressor was still available a year ago. I know because I ordered one. :-P

I know it's been out of stock since January-ish at least because I was looking at ordering another one around then. You can always e-mail them yourself and see what kind of reply you get and post back here. The one I got was about 1-2 weeks before the new forgeworld site came online and the repressor was removed completely.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    If it makes you feel better there are a number of conversion tutorials on how to turn an rhino/immolator into a repressor online
    I'm really bad at custom modeling, but I'm certainly willing to give this a shot. Are there any in particular you know of that may be better? If not, no worries, I'll certainly check around.

Quote Originally Posted by nekogunner View Post
    For what model, the exorcist? The repressor was still available a year ago. I know because I ordered one. :-P

I know it's been out of stock since January-ish at least because I was looking at ordering another one around then. You can always e-mail them yourself and see what kind of reply you get and post back here. The one I got was about 1-2 weeks before the new forgeworld site came online and the repressor was removed completely.
    Ok, the e-mail was in early January, my bad, but they had been "out of stock" for several months already at that point. I think it may have been September by the time I actually looked at Forgeworld.

While in-store today making purchases to qualify for the "win your dream army" raffle, it was heavily hinted to me that Sisters on Bikes are coming out this year. Further, this employee informed me that they had seen the sculpts already, and that they're due out in November. Beyond that, I have nothing else, but if anyone else can substantiate that claim, I'm sure that there will be several Sisters players out there who will be rather excited!

Chapter-Master

would be nice. entirely possible they will be out this year, you never know
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I so badly want this to be true but I'm beyond hoping by this point.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Chapter-Master

it will happen at some point, we have had mechanicum, harlequins, and genestealer cults after all
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I really hope it will be true... but I don't have much hope. As Kirsten says though, we have had a few armies out of the blue recently, Knights (and Militarum Tempestus and plastic Assassins to a degree) as well as the ones mentioned, so there is a reasonable chance in the near future. Perhaps Inquisition too. I feel they would also be great, as they would work really well with the plastic clampack system GW is very fond of at the moment.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast