BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by zanth View Post
    Yeah, but the Sisters as they are in the Digital Codex kinda suck. :P I had a game today up against guard with lots of armour and just got smoked. All the melta in the world won't help if you can't get your transports in range before they get destroyed.
    Sounds like the same issues chaos often has :P

Quote Originally Posted by DrBored View Post
    Y'know, if GW takes too long, Raging Heroes is going to come out with their Sisters of Eternal Mercy. The Kickstarter for it is slated for late March
    Suddenly, the seemingly arbitrary month of March that someone told me as a rumored date for Sisters makes a lot more sense... But it'd have to be late March, because late February through early to mid March will be ET: Archaon.

Y'know, if GW takes too long, Raging Heroes is going to come out with their Sisters of Eternal Mercy. The Kickstarter for it is slated for late March, and the Toughest Girls of the Galaxy will be fully released by the end of 2015. If GW drags their feet, Raging Heroes will release their Sisters.

Then we'd have models that would look great and unique, and could just keep using the digital codex forever. :P
    If that happens, GW will just what they've done every time someone else makes a model for something they don't actually have a model for yet: get rid of that model/unit from the game.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I do like the raging heroes sisters, but they are a little too over the top for my liking to be GW sisters.
    They are stunning models, for sure, but are a little too WWII I think to be SoB. That said, I do own some of the minis because they are just so darn good.
    There is no time for peace... Only...eternal...WAR...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Suddenly, the seemingly arbitrary month of March that someone told me as a rumored date for Sisters makes a lot more sense... But it'd have to be late March, because late February through early to mid March will be ET: Archaon.
    I think that is reading too much in to it. Raging Heroes have never had a solid schedule, GW's will have been set months ago.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I think that is reading too much in to it. Raging Heroes have never had a solid schedule, GW's will have been set months ago.
    Well, I feel like March seems a bit too early, anyway. I mean more that people would use March as a rumored time of release, not that GW would actually do it.

I'd been hearing March as Chaos more recently... but I guess we'll see in the upcoming weeks, I suppose.

I looked at those Sisters of Eternal Mercy designs, and they look really nice. Even if GW does get SoB out in March/April, I may have to get some of those to add some diversity to my army.

From what I've heard today May is too soon, so expect this summer at the soonest for Sisters.

As for March, that is pretty much confirmed to be the last WFB End Times release. April is a bit up in the air right now because I don't know what could be fitting in there, but May is likely WFB 9th ed.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    From what I've heard today May is too soon, so expect this summer at the soonest for Sisters.

As for March, that is pretty much confirmed to be the last WFB End Times release. April is a bit up in the air right now because I don't know what could be fitting in there, but May is likely WFB 9th ed.
    Read: The SoB rumors were wrong, nothing is done, nobody is working on it, and we'll just push the rumor reverb along a few more months.

Read: The SoB rumors were wrong, nothing is done, nobody is working on it, and we'll just push the rumor reverb along a few more months.
    More likely that as with Dark Eldar they are being worked on, but someone sees something being done and assumes a release is imminent.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast