BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I will make some up if you like, keep thing interesting.
    No thanks. Have had too many years of false hopes already...

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    I'm not sure. Were they in Rogue Trader? If so, what were they called in that?

Failing that, since 1993. They are named the Adepta Sororitas in the Codex Imperialis and the Army Lists.
    Yeah, they were called Adepta Sororitas in RT as well.

They had spikes for nipples, studded wimples and ram heads as part of their iconograpy.

Great days Eddie, great days. Grrr.
    Last edited by Cutter; 01-15-2015 at 05:44 AM.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Yeah, they were called Adepta Sororitas in RT as well.
    [URL="http://gregorhutton.com/roleplaying/sister-sin.jpg"]The page in question[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    [URL="http://gregorhutton.com/roleplaying/sister-sin.jpg"]The page in question[/URL]
    I did not know that!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

Interesting that they appear to be taking out a SM from what appears to be the Rainbow Warriors Legion (as they were known back then, chapters hadn't been thought of then)....
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Richardson View Post
    Interesting that they appear to be taking out a SM from what appears to be the Rainbow Warriors Legion (as they were known back then, chapters hadn't been thought of then)....
    Rooting out Heresy has always been a job of theirs regardless where it appears. And the Rainbow Warriors are a dead chapter now. The prevailing theory being that the Sisters purged them.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Richardson View Post
    Really?

"The Space Marines differ from the ordinary army in many respects: its organisational base and mode of operational are totally different. The basic Unit, called a Chapter, is lead by its own Imperial Commander."

Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader, p.153, 1987
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

he's just confused legions and chapters, RT had first founding chapters, and no legions, and many of the second founding chapters had been listed as first in rogue trader (Crimson fists being an example)
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Banned

Actually no, the only chapter's referred to by any founding are the Dark Angels - first founded - and Space Wolves who are referred to as "Adeprtus Astartes Uniti 4 'Spacewolves'". The other Chapters presented are just shown as chapters with no founding order as there were no "foundings" yet as Primarchs didn't exist (the concept was first introduced as a title for mighty chapter heroes shortly after when Horus was still a human general). Foundings and Primarchs in their current iteration wouldn't appear until the Realm of Chaos / Space Marine 2nd Ed era.

Also the destruction of the Rainbow Warriors by the Sororitas is pure fanon - the only reference to them outside of RT is in the 5th ed Marine Codex with the planet Prism labelled with their chapter badge and no name but "record deleted".

Bloody fake geek boys

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    he's just confused legions and chapters, RT had first founding chapters, and no legions, and many of the second founding chapters had been listed as first in rogue trader (Crimson fists being an example)
    It's almost like someone just made this **** up as they went along, instead of channelling fact from 38,000 years hence...

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast