BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Librarian

It's worth noting here, as I had this trouble a while ago, that most of the kits that are unavailable are due to one specific model being unavailable out of each of those kits, like the Sister with Power Maul being unavailable and therefore making the Retributor Squad as a whole unavailable, even though the rest of the individual models for the Retributor Squad are still available.

So the list is really only about 6 or 7 models that are no longer available.

HOWEVER.

A month ago when I checked, there were only 2 models that were set to 'No Longer Available'. So, now that there are like 7 that are No Longer Available, that's really a step up. Most of them are character models, it looks like, so the pickings are getting slim, fast...

That's a good sign.

Battle-Brother

Looks like they have solved the "No longer Available" items for SoB by removing them from the website. Now down to 30 entries on the UK Site and 33 on the US.
    On the UK site the order of models has also been reorganised.

Chaplain

Good catch DeSteele. I still want to make a comprehensive list of Sob models which have been discontinued.

I am frightened to think of the skyrocketing prices on all these OOP models on eBay.
    Where is my tinfoil hat!??
    Aka Arcane, veteran GW-Conspiracy Theorist

I want to see chicks in Terminator Armour... O_O
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Battle-Brother

Reply that I received today from Black Library to my query of if/when the SoB codex was going to be updated to 7th.

Hi Phil,

Thank you for your email. Codex: Adepta Sororitas will be updated by the end of this week.

Many thanks,
    And no, not updated at the time I wrote this email.
    [URL="http://www.blacklibrary.com/games-workshop-digital-editions/Codex-Adepta-Sororitas.html"]http://www.blacklibrary.com/games-workshop-digital-editions/Codex-Adepta-Sororitas.html[/URL]

Chaplain

*scratches head*

I'm confused on what they mean by "updated". Since most special rules refer back to the core rulebook and there isn't any content dealing with the new psychic phase, what needs to be updated?

Chaplain

Anybody else think it's a bit weird that SoB have been getting a tiny bit of White Dwarf attention in the last couple of issues (one of the WD team is building an army) but you can't buy most of the models....

Chaplain

I agree it's strange but GW has done stranger things before such as the nearly 2 year long period where their entire codex was OOP and not available in any format from Games Workshop.

Chapter-Master

I wonder if a "7th ed" update will just remove entries of models that are now gone...would like to be optimistic for Sororitas players but...
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    I wonder if a "7th ed" update will just remove entries of models that are now gone...would like to be optimistic for Sororitas players but...
    That'd be fully and incredibly ironic.

Here's hoping that it all points towards new SoB.

I mean, the digital codex was a top-seller, over all other digital codices from GW.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast