BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kellyj View Post
    I like my old metal girls. When some jack-hole kills them all by turn 3 and brags about how great his army/skill is, I just pack all 60 pounds of girls into their stowage sack and beat him to death with my army.
    not gonna lie, this made me laugh

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

I like my old metal girls. When some jack-hole kills them all by turn 3 and brags about how great his army/skill is, I just pack all 60 pounds of girls into their stowage sack and beat him to death with my army.
    SoB socking?
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

That was what I loved about the old metal Dreadnoughts, you could pick them up and chuck them at your opponent's head if he was being a tool.

Chaplain

Yes but we SoB canot do that with Penitant Engines (our version of the dreadnought), as one, they weigh a lot, but its putting them back together thats the hard part.

Have you ever seen anyone actually build one of the Penitant Engines? Unless you have three hands available, lots of patience and more pateince, they make your hair go grey building them.
    It's not worth throwing them at some useless Douch Bag.

I'd rather throw the whole case i own at him. I use the KR Multicase that can hold over 600 minitures, weighs several kilos, not including the 300+ SoB i own.... trust me it's a D Strength weapon.
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"

Librarian

"Yes, those were the days, when our models could cause concussions in our opponents when we threw temper tantrums."

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DrBored View Post
    The funny thing is that if GW is measuring hype, they're going to get a pretty poor response, since most SoB players are too jaded to think that GW would actually update their army to fall for the hype train yet again.
    So true! A true Sisters revamp has been a roller coaster ride for a long time now.

"Yes, those were the days, when our models could cause concussions in our opponents when we threw temper tantrums."
    Yet another reason to love metal over plastic.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Not gonna lie though, between the Sisters I already have, and maybe the Toughest Girls in the Galaxy, GW would have to do some pretty impressive work for me to buy many new models.
    To me it's about flexibility. The current Sororitas models are too hard to convert with static poses.

I like the TGG models but they don't fit the Gothic stylings of the Sororitas. The line Raging Heroes proposes as Sisters are going to be at least 4 years away if their current range is any indication. 1 year for development of Dark Elves, 1 year for production and delivery, 1 year for development of Sisters and another for production and delivery. We haven't even seen full delivery on the current TGG line.

I sincerely hope that GW releases plastic Sororitas within 4 years time. 21 years from conception and 15 years since update for an army's models is just mind numbingly ludicrous.
    Where is my tinfoil hat!??
    Aka Arcane, veteran GW-Conspiracy Theorist

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    [URL="http://www.blacklibrary.com/games-workshop-digital-editions/Codex-Adepta-Sororitas.html"]Black Library page[/URL] states
    Although I'm not sure yet what if anything was actually changed.
    They change the reference to the rulebook to The Rules and jacked up the comdemnor bolt gun formatting when they added One Shot Only to its stat block -- it was already in the description but now it is under the type list too. Other than that I haven't found anything different.

Librarian

The funny thing is that if GW is measuring hype, they're going to get a pretty poor response, since most SoB players are too jaded to think that GW would actually update their army to fall for the hype train yet again.
    Well count me out of that group.
    I'm not jaded at all and still order the occasional Sisters models, though I have a large collection (been playing them since first release in 2nd edition).
    I will also be playing them in our local GW summer league instead of my Eldar. Gotta represent the Sororitas!

On a side note, in 6th and 7th editions with the Digital Codex, my Sisters have been winning most of my games (~90%)!
    My Imperial Knight is currently being built up in full Adepta Sororita Order of the Sacred Rose complete with Forgeworld Vehicle accessories.

I do hope they get an update, i am tired of being my wife's vice and holding her models till they dry.....

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast