BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[url=www.gameslore.com]Gameslore....[/url]

Wot I done ordered - 2 x E-Wings, 2 x TIE Phantoms.

Price - 4/5. Not the cheapest out there, but more discount than most. Each ship was £9.99, down from £11.99. It's also worth noting that although this order didn't benefit, they have an additional sliding discount scale, starting with any order over £50 getting a 2.5%, right up to £250+ orders getting 10%. Combine with the perfectly reasonable 'not quite 20%' base discount, and you can make some serious savings. Definitely one for Games Clubs to consider, as they carry a wide range of, erm, ranges. Reckon 5 people placing a gang order should easily top the £250
    Timeliness of order - 5/5 Pre-ordered these ships Tuesday 24 June, with the ships released the day after. Delivered today, 26 June. You can't do much better than that. Well priced, and promised delivery time fulfilled
    Customer Service - 5/5 for now, as I'm yet to have an issue with them. They also send an email when your ordered has despatched, which is a nice add.
    Would you reccomend them? 5/5 - Absolutely.

Overall - 95%, based off a single order. Suffice to say I will be ordering again.
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 06-26-2014 at 05:44 AM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

[url=http://www.boardgameextras.co.uk/]Board Game Extras[/url]

Wot I done ordered - 1 x X-Wing Core Set, 1 x X-Wing expansion, 1 x A-Wing expansion, 2 x TIE Intercept expansion, 1 x TIE Bomber

Price - 4/5. Much like Games Lore, you can probably find cheaper, but at £10 a ship instead of £12 you cannot really complain at all. And keep your eye out for special bundles. I got the HWK-290 (a ship I'd have otherwise left on the shelf) for £9, as I bought it at the same time as the Core Set.
    Timeliness of order - 3/5 Package sent out 2nd Class, and promptly lost by Royal Mail. The 2nd Class postage keeps shipping costs down, but of course takes longer. Given a middling score here rather than low, because the speed is clearly stated on the website.
    Customer Service - 5/5 With Royal Mail bodging the job, and losing my order, having confirmed with the post team at work it hadn't arrived, the seller immediately dispatched a replacement, using Royal Mail 24 - That's a faster, more expensive delivery method at no extra cost. Absolutely top notch customer service.
    Would you recommend them? Based on this single order, yes. No fuss at all over a lost package, and ensured the replacement was sent out faster at no extra cost to me.

Overall - 85% off a single order. If you don't mind the slower postage time, that is of course higher!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12