BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Default Imperial Sector Realm of Battle board (first image)

Found at Lords of War facebook page. Supposed to be released within a month along side Sanctus Reach (Planetstrike update).

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

ooooo so it WAS a thing, glad I waited. might actually pick this up to have a gaming table in my new apartment
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Hmmm... looks kinda hard to make the sides seamless with each other. Also it looks like it is a rectangle, splitting the board into fours, instead of sixths like the other GW/FW boards. Someone could use maths to un perceptive the pic a bit.

Also why do the roads have girders in them? and the sidewalk is just vents... idk.

Quote Originally Posted by DETHMOKIL View Post
    Hmmm... looks kinda hard to make the sides seamless with each other. Also it looks like it is a rectangle, splitting the board into fours, instead of sixths like the other GW/FW boards. Someone could use maths to un perceptive the pic a bit.

Also why do the roads have girders in them? and the sidewalk is just vents... idk.
    The rectangle look I imagine is due to the photo being stretched rather than the actual shape imho. Apart from teh road components, the rest looks more or less self contained on the board for placing buildings etc and attaching more tiles.
    http://www.celestial-lions.net - witness my insanity

We sure this is plakky and not a Forgeworld job?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

I don't get this. It looks like nothing more than a bunch of textured tiles glued together on a flat surface. Seems like something anyone with a few spare hours and some spare scale railroad kits could put together. Very uninspired.
    Where is my tinfoil hat!??
    Aka Arcane, veteran GW-Conspiracy Theorist

Veteran-Sergeant

FYI: Sanctus Reach is a sub-sector in which Grukk Face-Rippa's Red WAAAGH is currently attacking Imperial worlds. Alaric Prime is the planet specifically mentioned as currently under attack by Grukk's WAAAGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    I don't get this. It looks like nothing more than a bunch of textured tiles glued together on a flat surface. Seems like something anyone with a few spare hours and some spare scale railroad kits could put together. Very uninspired.
    Saves me the arse of trying to find enough space and materials to produce my own, which for me is a bonus.

Remember, these aren't compulsory. If you have the skill, space and materials to knock up your own board, do it. It's cheaper. For anyone who lacks the previous three, or just can't be arsed, there's a Realm of Battle.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by DETHMOKIL View Post

Arrrr: she be square!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlatrex View Post
    Arrrr: she be square!

Wait a minute, where are all the skulls???
    Rogue Trader since 1991.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast