BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Man that is *nice*. Looks like an actual 40k Board, rather than just a board.

See when I move in with Mr Shaun, and therefore have a bigger place? Think I'll be getting me one of these.

Haven't seen it yet, so anyone know if they'll be offering the two panels to extend it to 8x4?

Also, see how the buildings sit on it? Bit of a shake up to terrain. No more can you easily turn a building during set up to offer maximum field of fire. Much more restricted on that board.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Video makes it look a lot nicer, we might get one for our club, a near indestructible urban board will be very useful.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I don't like it. Too cluttered. Also looks like more of a wall than a floor or the ground.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234