BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Am yet to face a YT-1300, so hadn't thought of that'
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

So I got a buddy of mine involved and we found out that thre is a game store about 5 minutes away that runs thursday league nights that we will be joining. He's going all Imps (loser) so I sold him all my Imperial stuff as I am a pure Rebel...LOL (scumbag)

So thought this was great news and wanted to share it.

Veteran-Sergeant

He's going all Imps (loser) so I sold him all my Imperial stuff as I am a pure Rebel...LOL (scumbag)
    I find your choice of avatar, and your lack of faith, disturbing...

And second months purchases?

2 x TIE Defenders, 2 X TIE Fighters, 1 x A-Wing, 2 x Z-95 Headhunters. And some additional dice. And those potential replacement stands I mentioned in the other thread.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    And second months purchases?

2 x TIE Defenders, 2 X TIE Fighters, 1 x A-Wing, 2 x Z-95 Headhunters. And some additional dice. And those potential replacement stands I mentioned in the other thread.
    other thread???

Bells and Whistles.

Coloured stands intended for Star Trek Attack Wing.

Ordered a packet to see what's what, and how usable they are overall for X-Wing. Expect some kind of (probably badly written) product report with (badly taken) photos.

Veteran-Sergeant

Coloured stands intended for Star Trek Attack Wing.
    Excellent I was hoping you would get those bases soon!! Looking forward to product report.

In theory, I may receive them today. Order placed early doors yesterday, and 24 shipping selected (need to make sure my additional craft are here for Saturday!). But no confirmation email they'd been sent out (not unreasonable overall!).

Oh, and for those panicking that Episode VII might be a bit rubbish because Disney - Got into the press screening of Guardians of the Galaxy yesterday. Yeah. They've got Fighter combat down!

Veteran-Sergeant

When you start picking restaurant based on it's proximity to gaming stores does it mean you have a problem? There's one just a block away from a great Sushi place, I think I may have subconsciously picked it so I could grab some ships.
    They must sell more X-wing than I thought because all the B-wings, and Headhunters they had a few weeks ago were gone, I planned on getting one of each, so I buffed up my purchase with some Imperial Reinforcements.
    All in all I walked out with an E-wing (Tight ship but expensive), a TIE-phantom TIE-advanced and a regular Tie-fighter plus the Imperial Aces (nice box, now I need to find some regular interceptors).
    So here's my collection breakdown:

Rebel Scum:
    X-wings x 3
    Y-wings x 2
    E-wings x 1
    Hwk-90 x 1
    yt-1300 x 1

Our boys in White:
    TIE-Fighters x 6
    TIE-Advanced x 2
    TIE-Phantoms x 2
    TIE-Defenders x 2
    TIE-Bombers x 1
    Lambda Shuttle x 1
    Firespray x 1
    Imperial Aces x 1

I plan to get two of everything eventually ( So that I can make all the choices that are limited by the double sided pilot bases), and three of everything Imperial ( Recall a wing of TIE's being three strong) and of course I need three of each of the ships that come with six pilot options. When I say two of everything that still means only one Tantive, I'm not that crazy.

Fleet update!
    I picked up a YT-1300 today!

Fleet now sits at:
    1x YT-1300
    2x Z95 Headhunters
    3x X-Wings
    2x B-Wings
    1x Y-Wing
    1x E-Wing
    1x HWK-290

I think after I pick up the Rebel Aces box when it comes out I'll start building a foil to my Rebels, probably starting with a pair of Tie Fighters and an Tie Defender.
    There's open X-Wing gaming on Sunday and I'm definitely going to give the Falcon a whirl, but first I think a paint job is in order, I'm thinking of replacing the Red accents with Blue accents, or Yellow. Haven't decided.

Going to throw up pics in the fleet presentation thread right now!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast