How do?

It's tradition, and I haven't seen a comparable thread for X-Wing yet. So started this one, natch.

I write this on Thursday 26 June 2014, having firmly decided to dive into X-Wing the preceding Sunday, 22 June 2014.

My first purchase was a bit random. Mostly stuff and ships I recognised and were my favouites. So Core Game, additiona X-Wing, Hwk-290 (got a deal on it with the Core Game), an A-Wing a TIE Bomber and 2 x TIE Interceptors. Seemed to be enough to be going on with.

Then, lawks help me, I got bitten. Next day, whilst browsing at work I managed to order 2 x TIE Phantoms, and 2 x E-Wings, just because.

Yesterday? And I'd like to point out I've spent around £120 so far, and haven't even played....Tantive IV was ordered off Amazon, after a local gaming chum spotted it for a piffling £40.07.....

And that's where I'm up to at the moment. Now, I know I'm not the only one recently started out down the X-Wing path, so feel free to join in. If my Core Game order shows up tomorrow (it's being delivered second class, which is fine because it's dead cheap!) I should be breaking my duck at the weekend!