BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Dirty Rebels!

Yeah, I have no advice. Despite being well into the game, I don't play as often as I'd like - main chance is the local club, but working six days a week with only Sunday off, by the time Thursday rolles round I'm usually pretty pooped, and prefer to stay in watching telly.

Still awaiting the arrival of my Scum and Villainy at the moment. Ordered on Monday, and no dispatch confirmation yet - either that or the email has gone awry.

Hopefully be here today or tomorrow!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Veteran-Sergeant

I have been doing some looking at your opponents Echo and Whisper (as well as Sigma and Shadow Pilots) 6 7 3 5 in order of their naming the top two can take the medal card to improve there pilot skill by two for one point!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	advanced-cloaking-device.png 
Views:	126 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	12944

They are going to take this...

Mystery I know you roll with those dogs! I am out here quoting cards and I have never played against a Phantom myself, but you are wise in the ways of the Phantom. come on Brah, share your stories.

Seriously? Fly it like you stole it.

Echo can end up nearly anywhere, so you don't need a particularly cunning plan, and with 4 attack dice standard she can do serious damage, ensuring your opponent will react in a defensive manner.

But be careful - turreted weapons really take the sting out of Phantoms!

And have lots of chaff to go with. I managed Echo alongside two TIE Fighters and two Interceptors in my list.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

My Scum and Villainy has shipped! I'm back at X-Wing Numberwang!

Veteran-Sergeant

Me I go hunting for my supper...

Gonna hit the Local store and see if it has shipped, we don't have half the problems that America does with this port strike,but coincidence or not Our Railroad is on strike, hence my joke aboot dog sledding earlier.

If it does hit on time (and if like the Kingsmen movie I watched tonight, it always does) then I will mill around listening to nerds talk aboot magic cards. Find my models and jet.
    Open note to Fantasy Flight: Never release your stuff on the same night as Magic Cards!!

Got mine on my desk as we speak

Accuracy Corrector combined with Auto Blaster Turret is my current fave - have two light damage you can't cancel. Every Time.....

Veteran-Sergeant

Due to the shipping issues they won't hit the shelves here until Sunday so I guess my games day is becoming postponed until next week. I have a very specific ritual when unboxing new models and because its Scum copious amounts of Glitterstim and Booster Blue are called for. No deathsticks though. You ever notice when deathsticks are involved you end up in the bathroom listening to some guy spout on aboot how much he loves his kids (who he doesn't have custody of), and its gross in there and your nose is bleeding...
    Yeah death sticks are bad...

It went well in the end. I played four games. In the two games vs phantoms Han was brilliant. I found I had to play him aggressively - "4" on the dial and boost to get behind the enemy, then use boost to stay out of arcs. It was all about PS9.

Hardest game was vs 2 x IG2000. Man they were hard to take down. I ended with a 13 point victory because I just managed to kill one before the hour was up. I think xxbb would have had no problem with them, however.

It was a good four games though.He may be fat these days, but Han can still cut it, as long as he shoots first.

Turrets are the bane of Phantoms.

As I long as they can freely arse about outside fire arcs, they're utterly deadly. Even a single turret can spell disaster!

Veteran-Sergeant

So after the first hunt here are my Scum (Guess I'm gonna have to find a new name for Rebels)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1680.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	12998

That's Just from one shop. After looking at the cards I am gonna pick up another Starviper and another Most Wanted.

Big Fred (Your name is redundant) Glad you had a good go, if we helped then sweet.

I Wanna See some Sum Lists (Plus my neighbor just stopped by).

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast