BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First-Captain

Default New: Thanatar siege-automata

I love this model!

The Thanatar is a heavy Siege-automata, designed as a mobile artillery platform rather than a general battle unit. It is armed with a Hellex pattern plasma mortar, a terrifying weapon able to launch dense spheres of blazing plasma on arcing trajectories over defensive barriers and into the heart of enemy fortifications, incinerating anything in their blast radius with a liquid tide of sun-hot fire.

The Thanatar’s frame, built to accommodate the huge weapon and the power systems and fuel reserves required to supply it, is considerably larger than even the hulking Castellax. Its frame is also heavily reinforced, both to withstand the stresses of firing its principal weapon and protect it from incoming attacks. This factor, alongside the use of an atomantic shielding array, make Thanatars notoriously durable. Such is their resilience that Thanatars are beyond the ability of most small arms, no matter how advanced, to harm.

The Thanatar Seige-automata is a complete multi-part resin kit, designed by Will Hayes. This model is available to pre-order now and will be despatched from Monday 30th June.

How tall is it?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Occuli Imperator

That is made of win-sauce
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Yes please Santa! I'll have one hundred and eleventy twelve!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Fly Lord

That think looks BAD-***! Forge knocks another one out of the park.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chaplain

Great Omnissiah, that is perfect! Those feeder-belts give me chills. Great job FW.

First-Captain

Do you guys think it's about the same size as a knight? Maybe a little smaller?

I like it more each time I look at the pic.

I just love the entire Mechanicum.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Librarian

This could make a sweet Dreadknight conversion.

Whoa! That's freakin' massive!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast