BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Uberbeast View Post
    Don't forget to buy White Dwarf to get your looted wagon too.
    What issue is this in?

A recent one; I don't know the number off hand.

First-Captain

Killa Kans are awesome and Deff Dreads are great too! Played a 1500 game last night and decided to use 3 Kans and a Dread, Kans are great for popping rhinos, the Cowardly Grot rule really isn't that bad at all, people are really over stating it, and they're smaller, their Klaws should be worse!

The dred was easily my man of the match, taking out a Land Raider, Typhus and a hovering Heldrake in CC, that thing is a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    Killa Kans are awesome and Deff Dreads are great too! Played a 1500 game last night and decided to use 3 Kans and a Dread, Kans are great for popping rhinos, the Cowardly Grot rule really isn't that bad at all, people are really over stating it, and they're smaller, their Klaws should be worse!

The dred was easily my man of the match, taking out a Land Raider, Typhus and a hovering Heldrake in CC, that thing is a monster.
    Seriously, don't players in your area have autocannons, or anything else that shoots? Everything about these mediocre 2 hullpoint paperbag gets worse but you're liking them better than ever. They're slow, they're fragile, they cost too much, they're under armed, and they're the only vehicle in the game that isn't straight up fearless. There is optimistic and then there is just plain trolling. If kanz and dreds are the best performers in an ork list then someone in your gaming group is doing things wrong.

In an environment where people use Rhinos, Mandrakes, Mutilators or Hormagaunts, Kanz could surely be the one eyed ruling over the blind.
    Last edited by Charon; 07-12-2014 at 10:03 AM.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Uberbeast View Post
    A recent one; I don't know the number off hand.
    Thanks, but I am looking for the issue number. Anyone know this?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcloud6 View Post
    Thanks, but I am looking for the issue number. Anyone know this?
    First or second Orky issue.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    First or second Orky issue.
    I found it WD #21.

Cool
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcloud6 View Post
    What issue is this in?
    White Dwarf #21, IIRC. My copy's not on me at the moment, but I'm pretty sure that's it. The bad thing is that you'll either need to find a local retailer with a copy still, or ask someone with it to photocopy the page for you, because the GW stores are told to ditch their unsold copies, including issues with limited time rules (which is absolutely ridiculous for those people who can't get into a shop for week, for whatever reason, i.e. medical emergency or job).

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast