BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Young View Post
    Hmm.. so just because they are more mutated than squats and Ogrnys that makes it so Beastmen can't be levied? Better watch out or the Tau will put them to work...
    I'd like to see them return as chaos cultist types myself. Though maybe with AM Conscript stats as they literally are unwashed masses.

Quote Originally Posted by This Dave View Post
    In the new Dark Millenium background book is says that Beastmen are in danger of losing their Abhuman status and being classed as Mutants. They are already prohibited from being sent as levies for the Guard.
    Actually they can be levied they just don't count towards minimum/obligatory levy.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Boofhead View Post
    Actually they can be levied they just don't count towards minimum/obligatory levy.
    I have a feeling that if a bunch of Beastmen showed up for muster along with the acceptable tithe of men the Departmento Munitorum representatives and members of the Commissarriat present would order the newly inducted Guardsmen to use their newly issued Lasguns and remove that rabble from the staging area.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Duck View Post
    Beastmen have been in the lore from the begining, even have IG Sergent with a chainsword, plasma pistol and carpace. The whole idea kinda faded in to the background as more a mutant/chaos thing with a quick blip in a White Dwarf on stable mutants. Cloven hoves are a sign of chaos or evil, and thing else merely a sign of mutation, so not so evil.
    Yes sir! I happily use mine in the IG... his carapace armour has the double headed eagle for Emperor's sake!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123