BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rogue Trader Grey Knights and some other stuff...

I've just been working on a few things. Thought people might like to see them.

1st edition Rogue Trader Grey Knight Terminators:

Militarum Tempestus Tank Crew conversions:

(They're basically an Objective marker - the idea is that they have a briefcase of Important Documents and their Taurox has crashed.)

UNIT Task Force:

Done for use in the Doctor Who Roleplaying Game, as well as to act as Inquisitoral Stormtroopers. They're standard Cadian infantry with Militarum Tempestus arms and heads. The sergeant has an old Mutant Chronicles: Warzone head.

Throne Agents:

Converted from Mutant Chronicles: Warzone figures and Militarum Tempestus parts. To be used as either Inquisitorial Acolytes, or else as Throne Agents in a Dark Heresy game.

Female Rogue Trader:

My first foray into painting lightning on a power sword. I don't know if it's worked or not.
    Her base is obviously not finished, BTW.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Librarian

The power sword looks excellent for a first attempt.
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

The Grey Knight holding his halberd in one hand looks like he's been told to leave and is sulking away lol.

Brother-Sergeant

all looks good, wheres the female head from?

Brother-Sergeant

The female head is from Statuesque Miniatures' heroic scale line.

all looks good, wheres the female head from?
    The female head is from Statuesque Miniatures' heroic scale line.
    Indeed it is. Linky for you:

[url]http://statuesqueminiatures.shop033.com/p/8774376/sma012-heroic-scale-female-heads.html[/url]

Cannot recommend them enough.

First-Captain

I like the old classic Grey Knights, they still look amazing even almost 3 decades on....

I also like your Lady Rogue Trader, a conversion of the new Commish i take it?
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

It is indeed. I got the big box of Militarum Tempestus (lovely kits, BTW) and they come with the new super-overpriced Commissar as standard. I've got plenty of commissars, and while his face is beautifully sculpted, his hat? Utterly ridiculous. Plus I like my commissars in trenchcoats, old-school 1st edition style, rather than the brocade coat. Hence, this conversion.

And there have never been better Grey Knight models than the old 1st ed Terminators IMO.

This is great. Great to see the old school RT Grey Knights get some love (although you forgot to paint the wire thing) great to see the old Warzone plastics get some love, and the female Rogue Trader conversion is great as well.

--Chris
    [URL="http://www.chrisvalera.com"]www.chrisvalera.com[/URL]
    Last edited by Christopher Valera; 06-30-2014 at 12:18 PM.
    www.chrisvalera.com

Never seen the old school Grey Knights painted up, they look fantastic, keep up the good work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast