BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Plastic I reckon.
    But why would they remove the finecast model? (It looked good, and was up to date with the aesthetics.)
    While the fine cast haemie-model is not removed, yet we Know that that one is coming?

Only reason I can think of is if the new plastic haemi is labeled as "ancient haemonculus" and the current one left as a standard haemie, in order to provide "plentiness".

what do you guys think?

Makes sense to me!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by ursvamp View Post
    But why would they remove the finecast model? (It looked good, and was up to date with the aesthetics.)
    While the fine cast haemie-model is not removed, yet we Know that that one is coming?

Only reason I can think of is if the new plastic haemi is labeled as "ancient haemonculus" and the current one left as a standard haemie, in order to provide "plentiness".

what do you guys think?
    your not calling the resin "I love you this much" hemo a good model are you? now while it is better than some of the old models, it is currently in the Im gonna stick my arms out as far as I can with weapons pointed in different directions pose which is actually worse than the "leds stick the bolder into my hip pose that SMs have had for ever...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Wracks look like the finecast ones (which is good) but the haemie is lacking from this perspective. Also why do they all have to float?
    the wracks look like fine cast IMO as well but I don't remember the claw on the wrack with the hex rifle...

also the heamos are extremely eccentric...I don't get the tentacle but they might not want to touch their feet to ground that isn't in their lab maybe...I like the asthenic personally...

the wracks look like fine cast IMO as well but I don't remember the claw on the wrack with the hex rifle...
    Not identical but the style is the same.

also the heamos are extremely eccentric...I don't get the tentacle but they might not want to touch their feet to ground that isn't in their lab maybe...I like the asthenic personally...
    One of them? fine. All 3 of them... meh. They don't float around in the books either.

From today's What's new on GW.

"Sickle blades, hypodermic syringes filled with virulent toxins, flayed skin robes and lots of screaming. Would could this possibly mean?

Be here on Saturday 20th if you want to find out more. And you surely do, it sounds so… tempting?"

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/blog/blog.jsp?_requestid=4807951[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Havik110 View Post
    your not calling the resin "I love you this much" hemo a good model are you?
    No, I'm calling the resin Succubus model, that we were talking about, a good model.
    The point was that I can't see why it being gone from the GWwebsite should be a sign of it getting updated into plastic, when the haemimodel (which we know is coming in plastic) has not been taken away.

edit: Though I do not dislike the Finecast Haemimodel either.

Fly Lord

via[URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?399466-Dark-Eldar-Rumours&p=7271482&viewfull=1#post7271482"] barjed[/URL] on Warseer 9-15-2014

Okay, I have the new WD with me.

Wracks get a new ranged weapon called Ossefactor.

"Each Wrack has access to (...) hooked blades and studded claws, (...) power mauls, (...), to (...)hex rifles, liquifiers and ossefactors". Power weapons for Wracks! Acothyst can take ECW, Scissorhand, Mindphase Gauntlet.

5 Wracks in a box, 29 eur. 11 different heads inside. Its not a dual kit.

This one is interesting. There are bits in the box that allow you to replace the crew of Raiders and Venoms for Wrack pilots and gunners!

Plastic Wracks look almost indentical to the Finecast ones.

New Haemy is 20 eur, looks like a cross between Urien (he has a syringe) and the old Haemy.

No codex yet.

Next week "it came from the void".

edit: here you go [url]http://imgur.com/18cHzt6[/url]

...The it's worded in WD, I think it's ECW, Mindphase and Xhand for Acothyst, while the rest of the gear applies to regular Wracks (It explicitly states that every Wrack can equip a Power Maul)
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    My thoughts exactly on the special characters. Orks lost some and I can see DE losing the same.

Unfortunately recent codex seem to indicate 40k is moving away from x special character alters FoC and favoring dataslates and formations instead. So I sadly think we will see special characters like the Duke, who significantly alter the way an army functions, go to the wayside.
    Unless you're a space marine. The Emperorah's finest have an image to maintain

Well now. Venoms and Raiders crewed by Wracks? This is certainly new. Haemonculus army on the horizon, or are they just giving people the ability to crew the dedicated transports for these units to match the unit? Even if it's just the latter, I think that's a neat option.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Well now. Venoms and Raiders crewed by Wracks? This is certainly new. Haemonculus army on the horizon, or are they just giving people the ability to crew the dedicated transports for these units to match the unit? Even if it's just the latter, I think that's a neat option.
    The DE transport kits released so far had wych and kabalite crews so giving wrack crews just completes that set. Really easy to convert venom wyches to go on a raider and raider kabalites to go on a venom but because there are no wracks hanging off the sides I'm guessing it's just some driver/gunner arms to go on the pilote and gunner spots.

I like everyhing, new haemonculus is much nicer than the old one which isn't bad but very plain, totes an apprentice haemonculus.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast