BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Still have hopes up that Bloodbrides retain the option.

Librarian

Directly from [URL="http://latabernadelaurana.blogspot.com.es/"]La Taberna de Laurana[/URL]:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5c70df03726d3b2b04b85451fc70a6ce.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	129.3 KB 
ID:	11371
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Looks slightly less derpy and vanilla, still disappointing unless it comes with lots of bits.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by MarneusCalgar View Post
    Directly from [URL="http://latabernadelaurana.blogspot.com.es/"]La Taberna de Laurana[/URL]:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5c70df03726d3b2b04b85451fc70a6ce.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	129.3 KB 
ID:	11371
    Whoever was in charge of that pose needs to be run out of town on a flaming ox cart.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Yup. All the amazing freedom plastic multi-part character models allow and we get that lol. Still looks better than the earlier photo but such a disappointment.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

DE codex ------This is the final nail in the coffin for me. Over 20 years of playing GW games in one form or another to come down to this. "I think it's time I see other gaming companies. It's not me it's YOU." "Ive been seeing spartan games in secret for several months now." Maybe instead of spending millions on lawsuits you lose, you could have spent the money on Making the awesome special character models for all the armies.

Somehow he looks like he is shivering from cold...

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Whoever was in charge of that pose needs to be run out of town on a flaming ox cart.
    Indeed.

The pose is a shame, as it actually looks like a nicely detailed kit. But.....pose is very Tomb King.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I'm really hoping they made it completely compatible with the existing plastic kits, being able to swap arms,torso and head easily with no or minimal cutting would make it a reasonably useful kit. But when they could have made something like:

It's just

The worse thing is that the Succubus, Archon and Haemy alread had good models... that effor could have easily gone to Malays, Sliscus and Baron (or even an updated Drazahr)

Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast