BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

can someone explain to me why in the age of camera phones with decent cameras, people still take pictures that look like this?

if you take a picture of a page with an iphone or galaxy you should be able to grab the entire page in reading condition...I swear GW leaks stuff themselves at this point because anyone else trying to leak something wouldnt do such a crappy job...

I'd be more interested in knowing how come in an age of camera phones and abundant cheap electronics no one can manage to film GW/FW seminars at Games Day (still not over this). But yours is a good question also.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Perhaps it is caused by a gravity distortion. Lord knows that GW's ego is massive enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Havik110 View Post
    can someone explain to me why in the age of camera phones with decent cameras, people still take pictures that look like this?

if you take a picture of a page with an iphone or galaxy you should be able to grab the entire page in reading condition...I swear GW leaks stuff themselves at this point because anyone else trying to leak something wouldnt do such a crappy job...
    I have an iPhone 3G still (not even 3GS), because it works and I'd rather spend my money on new figures than replace my phone. It doesn't take particularly impressive photos, they're about as good as what you see here (though I'd avoid the light reflecting off some shots).

Just because super-mega-camera-phones exist doesn't mean everyone has one. Heck, I also know people who still don't have a phone with those goodies (because they can't afford one).

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    I have an iPhone 3G still (not even 3GS), because it works and I'd rather spend my money on new figures than replace my phone. It doesn't take particularly impressive photos, they're about as good as what you see here (though I'd avoid the light reflecting off some shots).

Just because super-mega-camera-phones exist doesn't mean everyone has one. Heck, I also know people who still don't have a phone with those goodies (because they can't afford one).
    Pfft! I still have an old Samsung flip phone, because when it comes to upgrading technology I don't give a rat's furry ***!
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://grotorderly.blogspot.com/2014/09/white-dwarf-34-przecieki-2-leaks-2.html"]Grot Orderly[/URL] 9-16-2014
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aoyv5pS.jpg 
Views:	1080 
Size:	230.5 KB 
ID:	11167Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EvgmjhI.jpg 
Views:	1155 
Size:	243.8 KB 
ID:	11168Click image for larger version. 

Name:	o8JGxgD.jpg 
Views:	1049 
Size:	265.3 KB 
ID:	11169Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vqwbfgW.jpg 
Views:	1007 
Size:	309.4 KB 
ID:	11170Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wPqKkMO.jpg 
Views:	1068 
Size:	290.6 KB 
ID:	11171Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XceXHwI.jpg 
Views:	1340 
Size:	294.2 KB 
ID:	11172
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Reading some of the pages that have come out legible it says that urien takes out his pain engines and wracks to war but says nothing about grots...I hope they wouldnt but I think there may be a chance that they have removed grots from the book...there is nothing about grots in the white dwarf that Ive read...

Baron - House Descanso

More pics from Poland
    [url]http://miniwojna.blogspot.com/2014/09/nowi-mroczni-eldarzy-new-dark-eldars.html[/url]
    Last edited by Agramar; 09-16-2014 at 05:18 PM.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/AGRAMAR/astartes/thump_24723461234517490107vr7.gif

nvm.
    Last edited by ursvamp; 09-16-2014 at 06:41 PM.

Grotesques do have an existing model, albeit mono-posed and Finecast, but they wouldn't need to drop it for legal reasons the way they have with units that have no models.

Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast