Just stumbled across thisSomeone has a Power Lance (I can see it's profile in the summary) in the codex, but I have no specific unit pages so unsure. However, the most logical choice are Scourges, who have a polearm model option for the Solarite

>Cronos weapons stayed the same, they lost their additional support effects though, because Cronos now has a passive aura around itself (described in my prev. post). This is my conjecture but I think Talos and Cronos can be mixed in the same unit for a nice effect of 2 Taloi and a Cronos, with 4+ FnP on all of them

>Baleblast now indeed has Soul Blaze instead of Pinning. Mandrakes also lost their 5++, which means the leak about them having Stealth and Shrouded instead is almost certainly true

>I correct myself - Archon only boosts Power from Pain turn number when fielded in the new Dark Eldar detachment which also grants 5+ cover save for Troops and 6+ cover save for everything else on the first turn

>Shock Prow now gives AV14 when ramming

>Chain Snares now let a vehicle Tank Shock but not Ram

>Splinter Cannons are Salvo 4/6 and got more expensive

>Someone in the codex has a Crucible of Malediction (most likely Haemonculi) - once per game, all Psyker units (Brotherhoods included) within 3D6" suffer a S6 hit with no saves of any kind allowed

>Artefacts:

Animus Vitae - already described this in my other post

Archangel of Pain - once per game, all units within 9" test LD with a -2 penalty, then take a wound with no cover/armor saves for each point they failed. Doesn't work against units with ATSKNF

Armor of Misery - a Ghostplate with Fear and -2 LD penalty to all enemy units within 6"

Djin Blade - AP3, +2 Attacks, after all attacks roll D6, on 1 the bearer suffers a wound with no saves

Helm of Spite - Adamantium Will for all friendly units within 12", Psykers within 12" suffer Perils on any double.

Parasite's Kiss - Pistol, Poison 2+, Master-crafted, after inflicting an unsaved wound, the bearer restores a single wound.