BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

I just don't understand why they decided to update already existing models (ones that really didn't need an overhaul imo) instead of finishing the missing ones... Where is the logic behind it?! Especially if you're missing the main character? Looks like GW is really trying hard to suck the joy out of everyone..
    Poor DE players.. But I guess that's what you get when you play those nasty little f&$#ers... Pain and misery.. :P

Don't care about Vect, more annoyed about Malys. On the brightside, one third of the DE special characters are women now. Succubus looks amaze:

Managed to resist buying an archon edition, I think I'm growing as a person.

Ok I lied I bought an archon edition.><
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

As to the other comment, that discussion has been done, you might even still find the thread, things have been slow around here lately
    I wonder why...
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I said ages ago I didn't think Vect would be getting a model and would be dropped and no one believed me. #smug.

Rules rumours look interesting, losing flickerfield is **** if accurate, but nightshields giving stealth is pretty good. Wyches get 3 special weapons per team which is nice, wonder what Bloodbrides will get?

Edit: Really happy with rules rumours so far actually, 3+ jinks, mandrakes being good, deep strike on all vehicles, boost to wyches as above. happy.
    Last edited by eldargal; 09-27-2014 at 03:42 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Mandrakes being good in what respect?

The Dark Lord being dropped would be tripe. No one else has lost their big major character, even if the model is super old. Then again, I probably wouldn't use him anyway. The Beggar Prince is a much better character. (the Dark Eldar Archon from our roleplay sessions)

@eldargal, you'd probably like his daughter Haestra, she is an amazing character.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I wonder why...
    No idea, there was a thread about that too though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Ok I lied I bought an archon edition.><
    Congratulations, it does look stunning.

GW really has figured out a very good way of making the limited eds feel special, with the box, tokens and limt Ed Supplements rolled in as well.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Was there a thread about the thread about the thread?

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Was there a thread about the thread about the thread?
    I should certainly hope so, it wouldn't be a thread about that thread, without there being a thread about that thread about the first thread.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Wow I am so glad that I missed them.

But this is off-topic. What's this about Mandrakes?

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    GW really has figured out a very good way of making the limited eds feel special, with the box, tokens and limt Ed Supplements rolled in as well.
    I'm absolutely loving the separate-sheet unit cards in this one.

I'm glad I'm not trying to collect all the Limited Editions though; they wouldn't look very consistent as a set!

(also I wish they'd thought of the cards three codexes ago; da boyz would have loved it)

Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast