BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Nah. They're moving away from Clampacks, and the boxes are all minimum sized units at least (pretty sure they're all up that way, if not it's clearly what they're moving towards)
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Well, minimum size of an incubi unit is 3, but seems ridiculous to spend money reboxing a Finecast unit like that. Are there are boxes of three human sized figures?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Not that I can think of.

And let's face it - it would hella easier to make them 5+ rather than 3+, and add a transport space to the little skiff thingy wot's name I can't recall right now.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Well, minimum size of an incubi unit is 3, but seems ridiculous to spend money reboxing a Finecast unit like that. Are there are boxes of three human sized figures?
    Has there been any finecast that has just been repackaged? Can't think of any off hand (Here's hoping for plastic incubi). They did update/repack the tau stealth team *and* its a unit of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-O View Post
    Has there been any finecast that has just been repackaged? Can't think of any off hand (Here's hoping for plastic incubi). They did update/repack the tau stealth team *and* its a unit of 3.
    The XV-25 team? That's plastic.

Veteran-Sergeant

I am starting to suspect the DE rumours. Usually we have some sort of leaked grainy photo from Europe in German or Spanish by now. I am really hoping for some plastic Incubi. Those swords in Finecast will be a bendy nightmare like the sword on my Castellan Crowe. I just can't keep that ******* thing straight.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorWesJanson View Post
    GW doesn't copy models from FW any more, they make their own versions. So that seems unlikely.
    Just this April they released a plastic Hydra, after everybody had been saying "no more FW copies" for I don't even know how long.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    So apparently the Voidraven has been spotted, according to sources on Faeit, with a price of 81USD. As always, much salt, very scepticism. wow.
    Yeah, I refuse to get my hopes up about the Voidraven staying in the Codex.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorWesJanson View Post
    The XV-25 team? That's plastic.
    No, the XV15 team.

But, Hydra existed in Epic first, long before FW did a 40k scale one.

As for the DE pics?

Sometimes we get them this early. If there's still nowt by Tuesday, more likely to be shenanigans

Yep, GW kits that were made by FW aren't the same as FW designed kits.

We onl got photos of Space Hulk a few days ago and it is due before Dark Eldar so I don't think we are overdue for DE pics yet.

Still more inclined to believe the earlier rumours of an Incubi plastic kit, and the Voidraven. Everything else is up in the air. I do hope the plastic female archon model is true though, especially if it has a couple of extra bits which you can use to make Malys.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by templarboy View Post
    I am starting to suspect the DE rumours. Usually we have some sort of leaked grainy photo from Europe in German or Spanish by now.
    They tend to come from the next week's White Dwarf, and this weekend's WD is mostly Space Hulk. The earliest we might expect something is next week, when we might see preorders of Dark Eldar stuff start showing up. So we'll see on Monday (maybe Tuesday).

Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast