BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    They might release models for some of them. Wouldn't be sad to see Kheradruakh go though, mediocre character with uninteresting background in my opinion. Mandakes work better as weird faceless ethereal things, not giving them names and backstories.

After the change in fluff for Necrons I think GW wants more character and less faceless evil. I agree with you but stupid changes happen. I would never have thought we'd see "chatty" Necrons but...

Baron - House Descanso

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    but the archon is. Though the resin haemonculus is gone
    So..the new archon is a character,perhaps
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/AGRAMAR/astartes/thump_24723461234517490107vr7.gif

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    but the archon is. Though the resin haemonculus is gone
    Well, the resin haemi didn't dissapear until the new one went up for preorder. So it would be safe to assume the current Archon will last about until then, too.

Baron - House Descanso

Habemus Sucubus,from Italy:
    [url]http://astropate.blogspot.com/2014/09/nuovi-eldar-oscuri-dettagli-sul.html[/url]
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/AGRAMAR/astartes/thump_24723461234517490107vr7.gif

Default Void bomber

the wargear section of the bomber in that link looks interesting. Dark scythes? new name for void lances or completely different? And a void mine taking out 10 guardsman, does that mean its now large blast?

Battle-Brother

I love that it has another window pane under it like that. I didn't realize that from the other photo. I already wanted one, but it's bought now. I'll be preordering the bomber as the only starting model.

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://www.thedarkcity.net/t9912p380-our-codex-is-confirmed-summary-as-of-sept-24-in-op"]Khaine Mor[/URL] of The Darkcity

Dark Eldar Week 3 Releases
    Week 3, Pre order on the 4th : (October)

-Plastic Archon, multiple options from what I've seen so far, I've seen a lot of bitz I've never seen before on any other kit. I know kabalites or wyches won't be updated, meaning those bitz can only come with the archon.

-New Succubus, if you check the picture you can see a succubus with the same weapons as the old one, the same arms, but everything else is different. Now plastic or finecast, unsure. This could also be a conversion, however I know for a fact a new Succubus will be released.

- Vect + Dais, third big release: you can get very excited for this one:
    0 pictures yet, 0 clue what it will look like, I'm expecting something extremely awesome. Vect is a lord of war btw.

BTW another interesting bit on apoc battle report: all dark eldar get FnP on turn 3, fearless on turn 5. A global power from pain it seems...
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

we seem to have a lot of leaks from white dwarf, but they seem to have the codex pretty locked tight. only seen the cover, no inside rules or anything

Chaplain

I have to say that army wide buffs similar to Power from Pain will make life a lot easier than having to dish out pain tokens but I hope PfP hasn't gone entirely.

But FnP across the board from Turn 3 and then other turn based buffs sounds like a good idea.

However that does kind of go against the "hit 'em hard and fast" ethos of the Dark Eldar, and seems to suggest that holding a lot of stuff back in reserves will be the way to go.

Interesting that the plastic Archon appears to be a named character (Khadys Abrahak) of the Iron Thorn, who are pretty much Asdrubael Vect's main enemies in the fluff.

The Iron Thorn however control the psy-lotus? So could this be Duke Sliscus' equivalent?

Maybe they rename it to "Power from Waiting" ?

Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast