BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Going on a slight tangent.

Did no escape get cleared up with vehicle invulnerable saves?
    Not that I am aware of.

I'm really hoping that they revise flickerfields to do something about no escape, though.

I agree.

It's not that the rule itself is unclear - it's quite clearly silent on the matter.

I feel that a passed Inv save for the vehicle should protect the passengers, on account the entire shot is saved. But that's just one of three possible options...

1. As above (one saved, all saved)
    2. Wounds always distributed, but passengers each get Inv save equal to their sweet ride's Inv save
    3. ROASTY TOASTY NO SAVE FOR YOU!

Arguably, 2 is the most logical, but 1 or 3 are the most simple!

I shall email the rulesboyz about that one! (well, the FAQ and Errata team anyways). Though might hold off until the new Codex is out - that might just clear it up with wording for the flickerfield!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

RAW ist 100% clearly 3.

The condition is the template touching the vehicle. It will fulfill this condition regardless of any save for the vehicle. You cant save vs "touch".

Also "no escape"

...that unit suffers D6 hits, resolved at the Strength and AP of the weapon.
    The unit suffers the hits, so it gets is save which is stated in its profile. You dont go and check the vehicles profile for that.
    Not much room for interpretation.

I hope the Baron doesn't get ditched! I finally got around to converting one a few months back.

Battle-Brother

I bought a battleforce months ago in anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    GW battle reports have never had optimised army lists, not sure why people still act like this is some kind of conspiracy. They pick units they like and they play a practise match and the new release army doesn't always win.

It's obviously a terrible picture but I'm almost certain this is a new sculpt. Also not sure GW have kitbashes in the studio army very often?
    IM going with new myself...Looks to me like she is running, leading with the spear with the agoniser behind her, similar to lilith's pose...Just based off the shape, I likey a lot...

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    GW battle reports have never had optimised army lists, not sure why people still act like this is some kind of conspiracy. They pick units they like and they play a practise match and the new release army doesn't always win.

It's obviously a terrible picture but I'm almost certain this is a new sculpt. Also not sure GW have kitbashes in the studio army very often?
    Sure, I remember the fail that was the Chaos space marines rocking one of each cult unit as troops in the BA book. That being said they also rarely need to be twice the points on one side to even make it playable.

Nice Wyche though.

Looks like they could be using DE to start churning out the plastic characters
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Sure, I remember the fail that was the Chaos space marines rocking one of each cult unit as troops in the BA book. That being said they also rarely need to be twice the points on one side to even make it playable.

Nice Wyche though.

i bet theyve had most of these models for a while...relabeled duke and malys type deal...

Baron - House Descanso

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post

Nice Wyche though.

I think is a new model.The finecast succubus is no longer on sale
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/AGRAMAR/astartes/thump_24723461234517490107vr7.gif

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

but the archon is. Though the resin haemonculus is gone
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast