BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Its wierd that Wracks got the new plastic kit but Grotesques come out on top....

Still my Grotesque army plan still seems promising
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

What is Relic Armor on the Succubus?

Do Wych weapons give benefits to the entire squad?
    HERO's Gaming Blog

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Arkalid View Post
    So I have seen the Codex and I took some notes for you guys.

This was just a short excerpt. Ask more if you want to know something.
    1) Are there *any* units that get full access to haywire grenades?

2) Which units get full access to plasma grenades?

3) Is Ravager armor still 11/11/10, or did they nerf it to 10/10/10, like they did the Voidraven?

4) There seem to quite a few squads that are 5 models minimum. Is the carrying capacity of the Venom still 5, or have they made it 6, so that you can accommodate a 5 man squad plus an independent character?

5) Which models in the codex are able to take a venom blade? Rumors say that the Acothyst is the only one.

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by HERO View Post
    What is Relic Armor on the Succubus?

Do Wych weapons give benefits to the entire squad?

The "Relic Armour", or The Armour of Misery, is a ghost plate (As 4+, 6++) that gives Fear and 6" -2 Ld bubble that effects enemies.

All Wych weapons only affect the model using them.

@Krayd

1) No, only some unit champs can get Haywire grenades. Archon and Succubus have access to them. None of the Special Characters has Haywire grenades.

2) Archon, Succubus, Wyches (and Bloodbrides), Scourges.

3) Ravager is still 11/11/10 with 3HP

4) Venom still carries only 5 models.

5) Acothyst is the only model with access to Venom Blade

1. Do you remember the pricing for the flyers? The Razorwing and Voidraven and their missile options?

2. How much are Aethersails and do they no longer have the rule that says occupants can't shoot in the next round?

3. Price check on Scourges and their weapon options? The new Huskblade? Can the Succubus take the Huskblade?
    HERO's Gaming Blog

Succubus can get the Relic armour, which has the cost of the good ol' times Tactical Marine, making her more viable.
    A 4+ Armor save with 6++ invul is not making her viable....

The biggest 2 buffs I can see is for Eldar.

WWP + Wraithguard is insane
    Also Venoms and Raiders are not only Dedicated transport but also Fast Attack. Free Rides to add to the eldar power level (like in deepstriking firedrakes on a venom, or Scorpions/Banshees/Wraithblades in Raiders)
    Last edited by Charon; 10-01-2014 at 01:12 PM.

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by HERO View Post
    1. Do you remember the pricing for the flyers? The Razorwing and Voidraven and their missile options?

2. How much are Aethersails and do they no longer have the rule that says occupants can't shoot in the next round?

3. Price check on Scourges and their weapon options? The new Huskblade? Can the Succubus take the Huskblade?
    1) The Voidraven was around 160+missiles. I think missile options were four shatterfield, two shatters and two implosions, or four implosions. Price range for those was 20-60. Razorwing was something like 120 or 130. Only shatter missiles had price, they were like 5pts each. Had to buy dark lances as an upgrade, price wasn't that high.

2)Aethersails just let you move 24" when you go Flat Out

3) Scourge now cost the same as last Codex's Hellions. They can take 4 heavy and/or special weapons, no matter the squad size. basically the same options as before, but some price adjustments in weapon prizes. Huskblade is ten points cheaper and is AP3.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    The biggest 2 buffs I can see is for Eldar.
    ...Because Eldar really need the help!

I do like the fact that Harlequins and Banshees can finally get a ride that suits them. It will at least make them fun to play.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Arkalid View Post
    1) The Voidraven was around 160+missiles. I think missile options were four shatterfield, two shatters and two implosions, or four implosions. Price range for those was 20-60. Razorwing was something like 120 or 130. Only shatter missiles had price, they were like 5pts each. Had to buy dark lances as an upgrade, price wasn't that high.

2)Aethersails just let you move 24" when you go Flat Out

3) Scourge now cost the same as last Codex's Hellions. They can take 4 heavy and/or special weapons, no matter the squad size. basically the same options as before, but some price adjustments in weapon prizes. Huskblade is ten points cheaper and is AP3.
    Is the Razorwing now Fast Attack as was rumored, or does it stay as Heavy Support?

Brother-Sergeant

Does the Instant Death conferred by rolling a 6 to wound with flesh gauntlets ignore armor saves? or do enemies still get to save vs. flesh gauntlet wounds regardless of whether the ID result was rolled?

Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast