BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Hrm, this release seems a bit mediocre - not quite as awful as Grey knights, but not as as model-happy as the Ork one. It's good to see the Wracks and Voidraven in model form - and that new Succubus is a fantastic model! But It's a shame about the loss of Lady Malys and Vect - and I think they should of done a Grotesques duel-kit that added in a new unit as well.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Hrm, this release seems a bit mediocre - not quite as awful as Grey knights, but not as as model-happy as the Ork one.
    Yeah, the new succubus is nice but that's about the only thing to get excited about. It's almost like they are not even a model company or a rules company. Perhaps we should just refer to them as a IP company now.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Eldar_Atog View Post
    Yeah, the new succubus is nice but that's about the only thing to get excited about. It's almost like they are not even a model company or a rules company. Perhaps we should just refer to them as a IP company now.
    Sad but true..
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by Eldar_Atog View Post
    This. As noted above it's sad really.

And I still despise the new codex layout .

Quote Originally Posted by Archon XIII View Post
    Twin-linked shard carbine trueborn on a Raider with a 3+ Jink save is totally worse. I apologize for my optimism.
    Twin-linked shard carbines is available now. But now you have a 5+ Flickershield on a 70 point Raider (meaning, the 5th Ed book), vs. 55+15 for a Night Shield Raider. The big difference here is the option to Jink for 4+ or save with a 5+ vs. things that ignore cover. You don't have that option now.
    Last edited by HERO; 09-29-2014 at 12:03 PM.
    HERO's Gaming Blog

Hmm?
    Flickerfield is gone from all but the Venom. Nightshields are available to all vehicles except the Venom.
    So Venom still 5++ or 4+ cover from Jink, all others 4+ cover from Jink + Stealth USR.

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Hmm?
    Flickerfield is gone from all but the Venom. Nightshields are available to all vehicles except the Venom.
    So Venom still 5++ or 4+ cover from Jink, all others 4+ cover from Jink + Stealth USR.
    Right, so how does that change anything I said?

No Flicker Fields now means you're just taking cover saves.. which in turn can be ignored. Compare this to before, where you CAN take Flicker Fields on your Raiders.

I edited for clarity. Until friday, current book = 5th Ed. book.
    HERO's Gaming Blog

Chapter-Master

No flickerfields for Raiders or Fliers really sucks.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Come on guys. We all know that 5++ on AV 10 was so OP.

/sarcasm

Brother-Sergeant

If trueborn still retain the ability to take haywires for the entire squad, then they might be able to replace wyches as the go-to for tankhunting. Blasterborn can even get some blaster shots in before they charge.

Scourges would be a good unit to add haywires to... but I probably shouldn't expect this.

I keep hearing some snippets about Ravager armor getting nerfed down to 10/10/10 (while not getting a point decrease to compensate). Has anyone seem anything fairly solid to confirm or deny this? Needless to say, that would be pretty horrible.

Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast