BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Probably about the time the Americans realise no one else really cares about all hallows eve
    Nah. Everybody loves Dìa de los Muertos ... even the Guy.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

I guess they will drop Malys. Bad rules, bad background, no model. I'd rather see the Baron changed to Baroness.
    But I think they will keep Urien, Vect (LoW), Drazhar, Baron (as he is the only HQ that is not on foot) and we will probably get a "monster kit" which could be either a powered up Grotesque or a Grotesque SC

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I'll be really annoyd if they drop Malys, bad enough the Craftworld codex just has a token female without reducing the DE one to the same level.
    Game-wise it wouldn't matter as she's basically just an Archon with the crystal heart, but yeah I hope she's still in the backstory. She has some great fluff and I love the totally-not-Cegorach entity thing. Maybe even if they do remove her as a special character due to lack of a model they'll make the crystal heart one of our relics so you can still make her. Archon with crystal heart and djinn blade.

Wooooorth mentioning, maybe, that while people are saying "ha, Keradruakh and Malys will get dropped!" they were both prominent in the last Dark Eldar novel, Path of the Archon. Which might mean something, or nothing at all.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Brother-Captain

It would be a shame to lose Keradruakh as he's been there since the beginning, but they need to make him and Mandrakes decent or he won't be bought much even if he does have a model.

Bringing the decapitator back with new rules to make him feared would be great. For now its a large point sink that barely gets to say "HI!" before he dies.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Anggul View Post
    Game-wise it wouldn't matter as she's basically just an Archon with the crystal heart, but yeah I hope she's still in the backstory. She has some great fluff and I love the totally-not-Cegorach entity thing. Maybe even if they do remove her as a special character due to lack of a model they'll make the crystal heart one of our relics so you can still make her. Archon with crystal heart and djinn blade.

I dunno, her redeployment abilities have some value. But yeah, I do agree she's probably gone with the Heart being moved to relics. If they toss Duke Sliscus, I'll be pissed. He makes a splinter-rack Raider full of Kabalites an absolute monster and his deepstrike rule is hilarious (if not actually that useful).

It's going to be interesting to see what they do with the bomber kit, it's about time they released it
    http://www.celestial-lions.net - witness my insanity

Scout

At this point, I just want the new book, so I can dust off all my 4th ed models and get a game in with them

Scout

I am with dpal666, mine have been on the shelf since the last codex came out, so much finecast that was ****e to work with even if the sculpts were nice.
    Think DE and Necrons had the most finecast and have both armies

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast