BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thats because they dont have it. Supersonic is still the rule. Besides, Voidraven is down to 10 AV all around, 160 Points without Missiles.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    It really works against Overwatch now? That's a pretty huge boost. It's been ages since I played 7th ed so I'm kind of hazy on what's what.
    If it specifies "fight sub phase" then it wont work on overwatch, as thats not in the fight sub phase.

the rumour states its only for the fight sub phase

- - - Updated - - -

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
    combat drugs work very much the same as before with no feel no pain option. They are still random but give a +1 to the stats that really do help, +1attack, strength, inititiative, toughness, weapon skill, or leadership.

warlord traits seem a little hit or miss.
    de within 12" have fear
    can re-roll the dice for seize the initiative, for night fight, and reserves
    warlord gets rage
    warlord gets hatred
    warlord gets +1 weapon skill
    de within 12" have fearless
    More news
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

looking at it, I'm actually pretty pumped... Everyone is doom and gloom... 160pts is pretty steep, but two str 9 ap 2 blast markers and a bomb seems good. hits hard on tanks, but also nukes deep striking power armor/termie armor.
    Will miss old combat drugs, things like "reroll to wound" and such was nice. At least you dont have the "extra dice for running" fail... and +1 toughness will be amazing for instant death on characters.
    Warlord traits seem interesting. Having fear causing Incubi/wytches would be great... I dont get the +1 weapon skill...if you can get it with combat drugs.
    Pain engines in trios looks really fun
    Stealth looks amazing. Better than Eldar since it works turn 1. And with Jink not effecting passengers, I can see a lot of use for this.
    I will however...be very sad if our jets dont get their 5+ invul anymore. It was good to not have to jink...

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Man what a bunch of doom and gloomers.

only thing that I'd be really upset about is the fact that I haven't seen vector dancer being mentioned for any of the DE flyers yet.
    Yeah everything sounds pretty reasonable really, the German guy was basically just whining because it was more simplistic but I'd rather simplistic than convoluted and people used to whine about Kelly books being too complicated and inconsistent so whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    If it specifies "fight sub phase" then it wont work on overwatch, as thats not in the fight sub phase.

the rumour states its only for the fight sub phase
    That is what I thought, but Charon said otherwise and I'm rusty on 7th ed rules.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Fly Lord

via warseer's [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?400257-New-Wracks-and-Haemonculus-confirmed&p=7279526&viewfull=1#post7279526"]barjed[/URL] 9-27-2014

- Huskblades are ap3, cheaper, not a relic
    - Racks now work on all Splinter weapons
    - Wych weapons nerfed. Hydras confer Shred, Razors reroll To Hit, Shardnet/Impaler reroll 1s on To Hit and To Wound
    - Stun Claw is +1S, ap6, confers ID in challenge
    - Shadow Field is more expensive
    - Incubi are still ap2
    - Torment Gren. Launchers can now be fired, 24", blast, s1, unit hit tests Ld, takes a wound for each point it failed, no armor or cover saves, doesnt work against ATSKNF
    - Night Shield confers Stealth
    - Hex Rifle inflicts ID on Precision Hits
    - Soul Trap gives +1s for each usnaved wound inflicted in a challenge
    - Reavers no longer attack while moving, now bladevanes are improved HoW. Caltrops inflict D6 rending HoWs, Gravs inflict Concussive
    - Spirit Probe now improves FnP of all Deldar in 6" by 1 to a max od 4+
    - Phantasm works like TGL, shorter range
    - Ossefactor is assault 1, fleshbane, ap2. If something is killed then the victims unit get d6 hits with s equal to t of the victim, ap-, ignores cover
    - Liquifier is now s3
    - Implosion Msls are s6 ap2 blast
    - Chain Flails now only give Shred
    - Talos has 3 attacks, same as Cronos
    - Borh Haemy and Archon improve PfP, they let a unit add a 1 to the turn number for PrP, this stacks
    - Warlord traits are ultra****ty, one gives the warlord +1 ws...
    - Artefacts look average too, there is the old Djinn blade which works almost the same, a helmet that gives adamantium will in 12" and perils on any double, a terrible pistol, an ghostplate that gives -2 Ld in 6" and Fear, also one of the items does not work against atsknf. There is also Animus Vitae which is a one use, assault 1, s4 ap2, 8" that if a unsaved wound is inflicted lets all Deldar add 1 to the turn number for PfP effects until the end of the game
    - it says that Dodge now works against any wounds inflicted in fight sub phase, I am nit sure if overwatch counts or not
    - bomber is 10 av on all sides
    - it looks like Venom Blade can only be taken by the Acothyst now
    - no flickerfields for anything other than venoms
    - sails let a vehicle flat out 24"
    - lances on infantry are a bit cheaper
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Why would anyone take anything but hydra gauntlets now? Weird, weird choice. Also changing shardnets from a defensive tool to an offensive tool, what? Really weird, not devastating but weird. Nothing really terrible there in my opinion, racks working on all splitner weapons is a nice boost. Losing flickerfields is probably the worst thing.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    . Nothing really terrible there in my opinion, racks working on all splitner weapons is a nice boost. Losing flickerfields is probably the worst thing.
    Agree that is not really terrible, agree loss of flickers is bad, disagree that flickers is worst.

Personally the loss of flyby attacks on reavers is devestating, as i loved that and the unit just crumbles in CC, which you now have to be in for them to have an effect.

The other great loss is thr Huskblades AP. Should have been AP2 cos it now means Archons have no AP2 options for Challenges, unless they can now take Incubi Klaives.
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Fair point about reavers and huskblades.

Brother-Captain

I'm just hoping they've made Wyches viable again ... I mean outside of as "also rans" in a venom spam list. If not, then all my DE and the new shiney Codex are going up on Ebay.
    Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

A few more bits:

Wyches have no option for Haywires anymore, only the Hekatrix
    No unit with skyfire (except for the flyers) in the codex

Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast