BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'd say read up on the rules and get familiar with them, and see what you are going up against at the FLGS, but hold off purchases until after the starter set drops.

Maybe im just bad but my buddies wolves mess me up consistently. The fact that they all role in razorbacks is pretty painful also.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by rgrmaddog View Post
    Comming back with Space Wolves from 5th edition. Don't have 7th yet, heard 6th was a little hard on my guys, what's my second step (step 1 getting 7th)?
    The current step would be to cry when you see how many "limited edition rules" they are coming out with for your army, After that you can safely be confused about why your opponent can take a Stompa + Termagaunts in the same list.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    The current step would be to cry when you see how many "limited edition rules" they are coming out with for your army, After that you can safely be confused about why your opponent can take a Stompa + Termagaunts in the same list.
    yes, lots of new things to figure out; data slates, flyers, lords of war, etc.

really don't matter if your wolves don't even kill one unit, you still had a fun game with your mates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12