BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default yup I'm posting because the contest

I can't say I'm really new here I've just never bothered to actually post anything. lol. I usually just surf the articles on the front page and laugh at all the comments but the chance at a free bag got me off my arse and I've decided to actually post something.

So an intro...

I'm mainly into 40k (the Warmachine models have me interested and I own X-wing, but have not opened the box yet), I started in about 89 or 90 in the Rogue Trader days, stopped somewhere in the late 90's and played Blood Bowl for awhile until around 04 or 05 when i got back into the painting and modeling side. I decided to give playing a go again when the DV set came out and try to get in a game or 2 when family life permits me some free time.

Anyways I spend most of my hobby time painting/modeling/etc and am currently finishing up my brother in laws Dark Angels and his Iron Warriors armies. Assuming he doesn't buy anything else for me to work on I hope to be working on my own army by the end of the year.

Occuli Imperator

Hello and welcome aboard
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Hello,
    come to the oubliette

Enjoy our tangents

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness