BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have loved wraith guard and blades for as long as I have known they have existed, However from personal experience your friends hate them, and after a while by extension they will hate you, they will say the words death star multiple times in few sentences and they will roll there eyes when you roll your psychic powers.

Farseer + Spiritseer + Wraithblades with Axe's = Deathstar!

Chapter-Master

Does it even qualify as a deathstar? Maybe if you include an Archon with a shadowfield/huskblade? What other units are you running?

when it has a re-roll on a 2+/4+ a lot of opponents just wont understand that its not a Deathstar by comparison to the uber Deathstar's, then you add a Forgeworld Wraithseer to give them FnP

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hettar View Post
    when it has a re-roll on a 2+/4+ a lot of opponents just wont understand that its not a Deathstar by comparison to the uber Deathstar's, then you add a Forgeworld Wraithseer to give them FnP
    FnP from the Wraithseer is a sweet add on... I've only managed to roll fortune once over a dozen games. I think invisibility would actually be a far nastier power to get off on the unit under the current rules. I would definitely go for the axe and shield over the swords. The 4++ is much needed as most things that get past the toughness also ignore the 3+.

Brother-Captain

I'd go with the swords. They look cooler, and swords are more elegant than axes, so feel more Eldar to me.
    There is one direction: FORWARD!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12