BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    I'm... kind of... in love with that thing. It's so absurd. You can see it screaming down from the sky to crashland somewhere, skid along, and disgorge a cargo of angry, bearded men with axes. Wonderful.
    I have to agree. For some reason it just cries "Wolf".

I'm seriously tempted to get one and convert it into a Fire Raptor. As is, it's teetering right on the precipice between hilariously stupid and hilariously awesome.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    And here was me wondering how GW would do justice to the idea of a Space Wolf flyer given that chapters notorious dislike of flying and total lack of subtlety. I think they nailed it perfectly as this thing has zero grace or subtlety too it, it screams brutal functionality which is what the Wolves are all about. I love it.
    Teleporting. Space Wolves don't like teleporting. They don't care about flying at all.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Brother-Captain

I want to put bigger engines on it.

And DarkLink, it was mentioned in the last codex they dn't like jump packs or flying things because their primarch always fought on foot, and if it was good enough for him it's good enough for them gosh darn it.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    I want to put bigger engines on it.

And DarkLink, it was mentioned in the last codex they dn't like jump packs or flying things because their primarch always fought on foot, and if it was good enough for him it's good enough for them gosh darn it.
    All I can say is they must have some long sets of ladders and good head for heights in order to embark their Battle Barges from Planetside.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Pssyche View Post
    All I can say is they must have some long sets of ladders and good head for heights in order to embark their Battle Barges from Planetside.
    There us a difference between tranport from place to place and fighting in the air
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Or in space, I guess.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Did no one notice that Space Wolf Terminator Armour allows you to deep strike in the Stormclaw rules?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Fly Lord

images via [URL="http://grotorderly.blogspot.com/2014/07/white-dwarf-26-przecieki-leaks.html"]Grot Orderly[/URL] 7-21-2014
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	56bCK3T.jpg 
Views:	1042 
Size:	207.8 KB 
ID:	10098Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K7bmTrX.jpg 
Views:	1142 
Size:	319.9 KB 
ID:	10099Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PX2ODzA.jpg 
Views:	1057 
Size:	323.1 KB 
ID:	10100Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TUQwAyJ.jpg 
Views:	1082 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	10101
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Man if those images dont scream viral marketing.....

Like the second variant though. Really cool
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast