BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Shatterclaw View Post
    lets out a unintelligible sound of lust.. then drools possibly on the verge of slobbering.

I might just do unbound.. and have a March of the Ancients.
    I am a seriously happy puppy! A variety of Wolf Dreads would be a fun project!

Quote Originally Posted by AnimosityCampaigns View Post
    Also, "Murderfang" would make a lot more sense if it was named "Wulfen Dreadnought" instead... since that's what it appears to be.
    Have to agree that someone went off the rails naming this guy!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Yeah, I'm really not getting why it's called a Murderfang with Murderclaws who has Murderlust. None of that sounds even remotely right for the attitude of the Space Wolves. Murder is a cold, brutal act of unnecessary violence. Space Wolves are all about doing violence "the right way." Murder just feels like something they'd consider a cowardly act, not something they'd want to slap all over one of their living ancients. Even if it is an ancient Space Wolf who devolved due to the Wulfen.
    Someone in Gee-Dub just loves the murder. Having a murderpack Helbrute formation obviously just didn't cut it. Now it's all murder all the time.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

I will forever refer to that murderfang model as "William Murderface, Murderface, Murderface".

Baron - House Descanso

Hi!
    Here we have Muerdfang rules:
    [url]http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.com/2014/07/reglas-y-coste-confirmados-de-murderfang.html[/url]
    Quite cheap,isn't it?
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/AGRAMAR/astartes/thump_24723461234517490107vr7.gif

Is naice!

Though seeing as it's in essence a loyalist Dread that's gone the same way Chaos Dreads do (minus the mutations) I'm expecting more complaints from the Chaos Corner any second.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Justifiably so, a Chaos dred (hellbrute if you want) with similar equipment is only 15 pints less, but lacks all of those special rules and 2x attacks... rage and rampage alone on a dred are worth 15 points!
    Grey hunters were basically Chaos marines with space marine fearless for free, it wasn't surprising that some chaos players started using the wolf codex as it better fitted how their army should play.

Baron - House Descanso

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlarshark View Post
    Justifiably so, a Chaos dred (hellbrute if you want) with similar equipment is only 15 pints less, but lacks all of those special rules and 2x attacks... rage and rampage alone on a dred are worth 15 points!
    Grey hunters were basically Chaos marines with space marine fearless for free, it wasn't surprising that some chaos players started using the wolf codex as it better fitted how their army should play.
    Not in my case,but may be some World Eaters players,for instance,can found this new codex appealing,in the same way that others looks BA codex.
    Last edited by Agramar; 07-29-2014 at 08:04 AM.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/AGRAMAR/astartes/thump_24723461234517490107vr7.gif

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Agramar View Post
    Hi!
    Here we have Muerdfang rules:
    [url]http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.com/2014/07/reglas-y-coste-confirmados-de-murderfang.html[/url]
    Quite cheap,isn't it?
    Am I being insane here or does Furious charge do nothing unless he's had both claws destroyed?

Base str 6, but equipped with str 7 (not str +1) weapons, so str 7 all the time regardless? (or did this change without me noticing?)

A S7 weapon benefits from +1S. There is no reason why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    A S7 weapon benefits from +1S. There is no reason why not.
    Furious charge (pg 164): "In a turn in which a model with this special rule charges into combat, it adds +1 to it's Strength characteristic until the end of the assault phase."

His str characteristic is 6, his weapon is str 7. I've always played my Blood Angels as Corbulo ha a Str 5 weapon, Astorath has a str 6 weapon, so they gain no benefit, Dante has a str+1 weapon so he does. I'd like to be wrong, but I'd like a reason why.

Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast