BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    images via [URL="http://grotorderly.blogspot.com/2014/07/white-dwarf-26-przecieki-leaks.html"]Grot Orderly[/URL] 7-21-2014
    Ancient warriors of Fenris? Looks like we might be getting Wolf dreadnoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    I want to put bigger engines on it.

And DarkLink, it was mentioned in the last codex they dn't like jump packs or flying things because their primarch always fought on foot, and if it was good enough for him it's good enough for them gosh darn it.

That's the corniest piece of fluff ever. I really wish GW would stop injecting cheesy crap into Space Wolf lore.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    There us a difference between tranport from place to place and fighting in the air
    Tell that to B.A. Barracus...

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    /\

This comment made me choke on my cup of tea.
    I'm rather proud of it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Pssyche View Post
    Tell that to B.A. Barracus...
    Blood Angel Barracus? Who is he?

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by dubhgilla View Post
    Blood Angel Barracus? Who is he?
    I pity the fool...

Baron - House Descanso

No spray:
    [url]http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.com/2014/07/sin-spraysperfiles-y-reglas-del.html[/url]
    But the pics aren't 100% complete yet...
    Last edited by Agramar; 07-22-2014 at 07:58 AM.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/AGRAMAR/astartes/thump_24723461234517490107vr7.gif

I'm sorry, but I have to say it... It looks like a giant flying penis that is trying to ram into things.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by madlib View Post
    That's the corniest piece of fluff ever. I really wish GW would stop injecting cheesy crap into Space Wolf lore.
    You mean like how their priests watch young people during physical contests before snatching them in the night to give them a big meal full of roofies before dropping them off in the wilderness. A wilderness filled with APC sized wolves, psychic foxes, and really big elk? How about Ragnar shoving a krak grenade into a Screamer-Killer's mouth and kicking him with his retractable boot knives? The bit about kraken egg? Logan's multiple temper tantrums because the Imperium doesn't do things his way? All of these things, and many more, are what I'd count as cheesier than 'we prefer to walk.'

Space Wolves are the cheesiest bloody thing in 40k.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast