BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by madlib View Post
    Agreed. It's terrible looking. It needs to be redone. Oh and thunderwolves are terrible too, but GW won't get rid of those because the kiddies like them.
    the newer sprue is great (the wolf pack)..... add it to a new tactical box or sternguard box and its even better, the only reason people would want the older one is for the wolf backpack and the mk VI chest surely.

thunderwolves i always found a little silly.... but given that they are pretty new... they aint goin anywhere

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt Codpiece View Post
    thunderwolves i always found a little silly.... but given that they are pretty new... they aint goin anywhere
    Thunderwolves are brilliant models when used as Fenrisian wolves... Much better than the actual 'puppy sized' kit.

Stormclaw secured in my hands! Sweet!

Fly Lord

via [URL="https://www.facebook.com/mexork?ref=br_tf"]The Mexican Ork[/URL] 7-17-2014

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hour of hte wolf.jpg 
Views:	1132 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	9986
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    Thunderwolves are brilliant models when used as Fenrisian wolves... Much better than the actual 'puppy sized' kit.
    i actually love the wolves in the kit, just the premise of space marines riding warewolf space marines is just silly.

i HATE the folds on the faces of the fenris wolves kit, trish carden can sculpt, but it seems every model has these exaggerated folds and they all look the same! (just look back right through GW history, for trish morrison and recently carden.... congrats ). id be adding thunderwolf style fur (jagged edged style) on the faces of the FW's if and when i get them

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Faeit212/~3/a6Z6f3Z_-g4/space-wolves-codex-info.html"]Voice of the Chaos Gods[/URL] 7-18-2014

Space Wolves Codex Info:

Sagas
    They are now Warlord Traits like other armies with the difference that you can choose them without to roll dices

HQ Units
    Like 3rd Edition; One HQ per 750p

Logan Grimnar
    Lord of War, may take Two Warlord Traits, make Wolf Guard Packs to troops

Ragnar Blackmane
    When all Units in the detachment take Drop Pods as dedicated Transport, Ragnar will be free. Your Army may only take Unites with an Drop Pod option.

Canis Wolfborn
    No longer in the Codex

Harald Deathwolf
    New Character, replace the generic Wolf Lord on Thunderwolf, make Thunderwolf Cavalry to Troops

Bjorn the Fell-Handed
    Now a Lord of War, becomes "it will not die". When Bjorn is destroyed every Space Wolves Unit within 12" becomes furious charge, fearless and hate the unit, charakter or vehicle that destroyed him

Wolf Guard
    Pack Leaders are now entries in the Units like Squad Leaders in other Armies. Still no teleport for Terminators

Grey Hunters
    Close Combat Weapons are now a option that replace the Bolter, 5p cheaper

Blood Claws
    3p cheaper

Long Fangs
    Can't take Rhinos as dedicaded Transports
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Mmm! Dead Sea Salty!

Recent codexes have killed off FoC switches, mostly because unbound.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

Get rid of named Thunderwolf riding lord with a unique model and replace him with a different named Thunderwolf riding Lord?

Brother-Sergeant

A Faeit poster said that a plastic Logan Grimnar was photographed and than accidently dropped. Seems like the plastic dual kit termi character needs less salt. And I think it's safe to say that the Canis model is just getting renamed to Harald. GW's replacing box art, so might as well change the name.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCreator View Post
    A Faeit poster said that a plastic Logan Grimnar was photographed and than accidently dropped. Seems like the plastic dual kit termi character needs less salt. And I think it's safe to say that the Canis model is just getting renamed to Harald. GW's replacing box art, so might as well change the name.
    Why rename Canis as Harold when the current Wolf Lord on Thunderwolf comes with the insignia for Harold?

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast