BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Fly Lord

Pretty much all the Space Wolves beans [URL="http://grotorderly.blogspot.com/2014/08/spanish-space-wolves-codex-przecieki.html"]have been spilled here:[/URL]

Grot Orderly has up a TON of stuff, go look and come back!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Quote Originally Posted by rapid87 View Post
    Dont know how it is with the SW one, but the Necron chariot can choose if shooting attacks are hitting the vehicle or the driver and it can issue challenges
    Yep but opponent choose in cc though (vs front armor). If it is again treated as 1 model I believe it would get the 4++. Disappointing that Jaws seems kinda pointless (it was a Riptide killer) and Wulfen are gone (I have 2 painted ones in my models)

Chapter-Master

Interesting. Bjorn looks to be just regular HQ and not a LOW. Also looks like Wolftooth necklace and Wolf Tail Talismans are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Pretty much all the Space Wolves beans [URL="http://grotorderly.blogspot.com/2014/08/spanish-space-wolves-codex-przecieki.html"]have been spilled here:[/URL]

And basically translated on Dakka for us poor english only readers. :P Not sure if I can give link or not.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post

Yes, he posted my pics (he asked for them, you can see Taberna´s watermark xDDD)

Fortunately GW didn´t write him as they did with us
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Brother-Sergeant

that outflank FoC seems crazy good, pay the min troops tax (suicide melta scouts maybe), stick the rest of troops in a Obj secured chart. I dunno, outflanking melta dreads or any dread, bikes, vindicators even seems really awesome to me. Just being able to outflank anything in the book really. Tho I'd keep it as troop light as I could. Stick them in the other FoC with OS. Puts those acute senses to work as well.

Unless I'm wrong about what that chart does.

or min size suicide blood claws since they are cheaper? then scouts. tho scouts would be better for maybe cracking a vehicle or something I guess.
    Last edited by Ang56; 08-06-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Veteran-Sergeant
    The Phalanx (Royal Berkshire, Great Britain)

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    Interesting. Bjorn looks to be just regular HQ and not a LOW. Also looks like Wolftooth necklace and Wolf Tail Talismans are gone.
    Agreed, only LoW is Logan
    "Give me a hundred Space Marines. Failing that, give me a thousand other troops."

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Do we have that confirmed?
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Veteran-Sergeant
    The Phalanx (Royal Berkshire, Great Britain)

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Do we have that confirmed?
    If Amos De La Guerra is Lord of War then yes.
    "Give me a hundred Space Marines. Failing that, give me a thousand other troops."

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Ok
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast