BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

And here was me wondering how GW would do justice to the idea of a Space Wolf flyer given that chapters notorious dislike of flying and total lack of subtlety. I think they nailed it perfectly as this thing has zero grace or subtlety too it, it screams brutal functionality which is what the Wolves are all about. I love it.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Veteran-Sergeant

Only the Dark Angels' flyers care for aerodynamics and for this we are punished with rubbish rules

One 5th of the Tau race is utterly dedicated to the Air and Space, and we got the Sunshark...
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    I love the design, but I also just hate the extraneous bits on it and the way that the secondary weapons lookchildish and tacked on
    That seems to be the Space Marine flyer aesthetic, I think the same about the Storm Talon. Guns tacked on all over the place.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGrunt View Post
    One 5th of the Tau race is utterly dedicated to the Air and Space, and we got the Sunshark...
    Yeah but to be fair you also got the Manta!!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Librarian

inspired by the aerodynamic design of our space shuttle...

in truth i am excited looks cool, very in the spirit of the space wolves CCishness I assume aside from being an assualt vehicle that this bad boy does some damage coming in

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    such brick, very fly. wow
    /\

This comment made me choke on my cup of tea.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Yeah but to be fair you also got the Manta!!
    I don't think you can say we've got that, when it costs £960 to get it... :/
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

I like it, aside from the fact it has silly storm raven sponsons, with field of fire so limited they might as well just be fixed forward. at least it doesn't shoot itself when it fires its' sponsons, unlike the storm raven...
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I'm... kind of... in love with that thing. It's so absurd. You can see it screaming down from the sky to crashland somewhere, skid along, and disgorge a cargo of angry, bearded men with axes. Wonderful.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast