BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by spud75 View Post
    My thoughts;

We are possibly about to see the first campaign boxed set, models from two factions bundled together. I don't think this is a starter box at all, but an attempt to sell us minis we wouldn't otherwise buy.
    I think you are 100% correct on this, bundle two factions together with (perhaps) a bit of discount and an exclusive model or two. Quite like the idea myself.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Baron - House Descanso

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    actually hes leader of a great company, number 8 or 10 I think
    According to this,the "9th"
    [url]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RLVVDjAtB50/U7kVMcsSFyI/AAAAAAABIbM/hPFkzbzwZ-k/s1600/Grand_Annulus_detail.jpg[/url]
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/AGRAMAR/astartes/thump_24723461234517490107vr7.gif

This "Monster and Handlers" concerns me. Why would they give us an MC when we clearly are in need of a flyer or AA more? Also why would they make Logan a LoW? He's expensive but an extremely viable HQ choice and should remain so. (AKA don't wreck my Loganwing lol) And are we of the universal (unconfirmed) opinion that we're going From Ork Codex, to Boxed Set, to SW Codex? I for one wouldn't be surprised to see a Games Wolfshop logo in the coming weeks....
    Last edited by Brent Colin; 07-06-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Colin View Post
    This "Monster and Handlers" concerns me. Why would they give us an MC when we clearly are in need of a flyer or AA more? Also why would they make Logan a LoW? He's expensive but an extremely viable HQ choice and should remain so. (AKA don't wreck my Loganwing lol) And are we of the universal (unconfirmed) opinion that we're going From Ork Codex, to Boxed Set, to SW Codex? I for one wouldn't be surprised to see a Games Wolfshop logo in the coming weeks....
    I'm concerned about that too. I have a horrible feeling that our flyer will actually be a dragon. A freaking dragon. You know, cause a dragon in Dragongaze's Great Company is so painfully obvious they have to do it.

All I want is access to the Stalker and some type of fighter like the Thunder Budgie. I'm so sick of the wolves being portrayed as primitive and bring afraid of flying. They're the Wolves. Only Malficarum bothers them, and they ward that off and get on with their mission regardless of what they have to do or kill. That's their whole point of existence.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Colin View Post
    You don't need a flyer, Space Wolves don't trust flying, its been a long established part of the fluff, as for AA, well, they'll possibly get access to flakk missiles and maybe a stalker or hunter.

I think we're seeing the end of "HQ unlocks X as a Troops choice", with Unbound and al units being scoring, its not really needed anyway, there might well be a Logan's Terminator formation too, thats the direction the game seems to be heading for things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Agramar View Post
    According to this,the "9th"
    [url]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RLVVDjAtB50/U7kVMcsSFyI/AAAAAAABIbM/hPFkzbzwZ-k/s1600/Grand_Annulus_detail.jpg[/url]
    Never really thought of the Great Companies as having numbers, more a shifting of seniority as Wolf Lords and company names/badges changed, but maybe that is just me. The 13th being an exception that proves the rule

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    You don't need a flyer, Space Wolves don't trust flying, its been a long established part of the fluff, as for AA, well, they'll possibly get access to flakk missiles and maybe a stalker or hunter.
    Nonsense, SW fly perfectly well; teleportation on the other hand is a no-no.

Chapter-Master

This "Monster and Handlers" concerns me. Why would they give us an MC when we clearly are in need of a flyer or AA more?
    It's the Thunder-thunder Wolf-wolf cavalry. A unit of Thunderwolves combines together into one giant wolf.

You mean teleporting. They don't like teleporting. They don't care about flying. Otherwise, they'd never leave Fenris.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

I was hoping for a Thunderwolf Chariot!
    Last edited by spud75; 07-06-2014 at 12:01 PM. Reason: spooling

Quote Originally Posted by spud75 View Post
    I was hoping for a Thunderwolf Chariot!
    Now I could support that, Armed with Astartes Grenade Launchers like on the scout bikes.

Veteran-Sergeant

A dog sled, or rather wolf sled...

Sort of like Radagast the Brown's Hare sled but with more teeth, sounds fun...

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast