BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

I would have preferred something WOW, to go with my SW army I already own. I may as well just buy the rulebooks, it would be cheaper, as not too interested in 40k orks, more tempted with a foray into elder army next

I'm a little disappointed that there's only two new sculpts in the new box, but I've been looking for an excuse to pick up the Wolfguard termies for a while now, so this fits perfectly. Even better that I have an Ork Playing friend to pawn the greenies off on. ^_^

Have to agree... Looks like they simply took 1/2 of a box set for each of the normal Infantry and threw in the WG Terminators... Would be nice to get the mini rulebook, but...

Fly Lord

[URL="http://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Sanctus-Reach-Stormclaw-EN"]Sanctus Reach: Stormclaw[/URL] $125

Only available while stocks last!

Stormclaw is the second instalment in the Sanctus Reach Campaign, and continues the narrative begun in Sanctus Reach: The Red Waaagh! It tells the tale of the blood-soaked battle between Wolf Lord Krom Dragongaze and Warlord Grukk Face-rippa.

This multi-part plastic boxed set contains two forces - Orks and Space Wolves and two never before seen plastic character models: Krom Dragongaze and Grukk Face-rippa.

The Space Wolves Force includes: Krom Dragongaze, 1 Space Wolf Pack of 10 miniatures and 5 Wolf Guard Terminators.

The Ork Force includes: Grukk Face-rippa, 5 Ork Nobz, 3 Killa Kans and 10 Gretchin with a Runtherd.

The 32 page Stormclaw Campaign Supplement contains three missions that use the miniatures in the box and details the bloody confrontation between Grukk and Krom as they clash on the Blistered Isle. There are also Datasheets for every unit in the box including Grukk and Krom, plus two new Formations.

The boxed set also includes a handy small-format paperback edition of Warhammer 40,000: The Rules.

This is a limited quantity product - ensure you don’t miss out by ordering your copy today.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stormclaw-contents.jpg 
Views:	1307 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	9883Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stormclaw.jpg 
Views:	508 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	9884
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Scout

So... Sprues? Are they really tossing in: Wolf Pack, Termie WG, Nobs, Kanz, and Gretchkin? MMMMMMMM, totally getting my value from my split box!

Not gonna lie, I like it any kind of deal I can get on mini's is encouraging nowadays... though admittedly I think they are throwing the gretchin in there just to get rid of some they have too many of back at the HQ

Limited supply? Bleh.

Chaplain

Well damn. I want the mini rulebook and the campaign book but have no interest in any of the sprues. Guess it's to eBay I'll be going.

Quote Originally Posted by This Dave View Post
    Well damn. I want the mini rulebook and the campaign book but have no interest in any of the sprues. Guess it's to eBay I'll be going.
    You'd likely get a better overall price by doing the opposite. Buy boxed set, keep what you will, flog the rest. Everything in that box is pretty much an army staple.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast